Chapter five

Hi guys, this chapter is going to be a little longer to make up for the last one which was really sort, let me know what you think of the story so far...

~*~*~*~
Chapter 5:

(Louis' P.O.V.)

I left Liam's house after about 2 hours of sobbing my heart out to him because, out of all people I trust, I always go to Liam for advice. We were all the same. We all went to Liam when we needed advice and Liam would just ask anyone who was around.

I explained to Liam the whole situation between Eleanor and Harry. He told me that I need to choose who I want, or if I don't want either. I had to make my decision, and I had to make my decision quick.

I know that I want Harry, and that Eleanor is more like a best friend, more than she is a girlfriend to me. I had to think about Eleanor though. I didn't want to hurt her, by dumping her just days before our wedding, but I didn't want her to be marrying someone who doesn't know what they want. I had to think of Harry too, and I didn't want him to fall for me like I have him, because it's a hard place to get out of. But, most of all, I had to think of myself and what I wanted... And I wanted Harry.

Eleanor was due back in the morning, but the days were moving quickly, and the day of the wedding was drawing near. I had to tell Eleanor what I wanted, and I had to tell her now.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. After a few rings there was a bubbly girl's answer, "Hi Boo Bear, I'm missing you, y'know?" She asked me. I had to tell her, but how was I supposed to tell her?
"Erm hi El, we need to talk... About the wedding... Like now." I demanded quickly and nervously. She must have sensed my nervousness, as she questioned me.

"What about the wedding? Lou, what's the matter?" She asked, getting rather worried now.

"El, do you want to talk about it now, or do you want to wait until you come back?" I asked her.

"Now... I want to talk now." She demanded, and I followed her request.

"I don't think that we should havetheweddingbecauseI'minlovewithsomeone..." I said quickly, not taking a breath. Eleanor understood every word I said, though.

"Lou, what do you mean, you're in love with someone else? What about us? What about our dream wedding?" She asked, and I could hear her sniffling.

"Your dream wedding, El. It's what you want, not me, and I'm sorry I have to say this... But, we can't get married on Saturday, or at all for that matter." I said, shaking.

"No Louis! You're not ruining this for me! We are getting married and we are getting married this Saturday! You're going to embarrass me as well as yourself and that's not going to happen. Do you understand me?!" She snapped.

"But Eleano-" I was cut off.

"No Louis, that's the end of it. Goodbye!" She snapped, yet again. Too many things were rushing through my mind as I hung up the phone in shock. What just happened? Was that a nightmare? Am I still getting married? And, was I being forced into a wedding that I don't even want to have?

Edited by abc123ELMO one again💕