Chapter six.

Back to Harry's p.o.v in this chapter (yay) anyway this chapter is going to be a longer one, hope you enjoy;)...

~*~*~*~

Chapter 6:

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I left Liam and Niall's house about half an hour after speaking to Louis. He was an emotional wreck, to say the least. It was now 4:30 pm and I was just lounging around my flat, on my own. At least I got some time to myself when I live on my own, as well as peace and quiet. Oh who am I kidding, I hate living on my own. It's so boring and lonely. I just want to have a laugh with people, like old times with Louis.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone began ringing on the coffee table. I quickly turned it over and looked at the caller ID, Louis. I hesitantly hovered my finger over the answer button, I pressed it without another thought. I pushed the phone against my ear and was met by a couple sobs, here and there.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing what was happening on the other end of the line.

"Erm h-ello Har-Harry, can-can you c-come over? Now, pl-ease?" I managed to hear over hte muffled sounds of sobs that must have been escaping Louis' mouth.

Without even thinking twice I reply. "I'm on my way." I said bluntly, hanging up and grabbing my keys, heading for the car.

I was driving way over the speed limit to Louis' house because I couldn't bare the thought of him being alone, in such a horrible time. I was there in 3 minutes, which was good timing, as it normally takes 15 minutes. I didn't bother knocking, I just walked straight through the door and followed the muffled cries. I found Louis lying on his bed with by, red, puffy eyes.

"Louis, what's happened?" I asked as soon as I walked in. Without thinking twice, I crawled over to the bed and wrapped my arms around the fragile boy. Louis calmed himself down and the tears came less frequent.

"It's Eleanor. I spoke to her on the phone and told her that I didn't want to get married, but she said that I have to go through with it. She's forcing me to marry her, Harry, and I don't know what to do... So, I called you." Louis said, out of breath by the time he had finished. I stayed still for a couple of minutes, re-thinking what Louis had just said, Eleanor was forcing Louis to marry her.

"Louis, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." I said and it took all my willpower to stop myself from leaning over and kissing him, just like last time, but I couldn't.

The Next Morning (Monday, 5 days until the Wedding.)

I woke up to the birds singing away and the sun shining bright. 'What a beautiful morning' I thought to myself. I looked down to find Louis in a peaceful sleep. I studied his face, his eyelashes shadowing his face, his perfect jawline, his beautiful cheekbones. He was truly irresistable.

"What are you doing Harry?" Louis asked, in his deep manly morning voice. He must have been creeped out, because I had been staring at him for about 5 minutes.

"I'm just looking at you." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Like what you see Mister, hmm?" He asked, being very cheeky. All the blood in my body, rushed up to my cheeks and I was brightly blushing.

"Look at you, being all cheeky... And, don't 'Mister' me," I said, giving the cheek right back at him.
"I miss this, you know, Haz," Louis said and all the seriousness came back to his voice.

"Miss what?" I asked puzzled.

"This, me and you cuddling like this." Louis said and he had sadness laced thickly in his voice.

"I do too, Loubear, I do too."

We both must have drifted off again, as we were awoken by Louis' phone buzzing on his nightstand. He must have heard it, because he grabbed his phone weakly.

"Hello..." Louis grunted from being awoken.

"Yes I know... Okay... But... Okay... Bye." I don't know who he was talking to, but he had no emotion in his voice at all.

"Who was that, Lou?" I asked, being nosey.

"It was Elean-Eleanor." He said hesitantly.
"Well?" I asked, waiting for answers.

"She's coming back and she said that she wants to talk about yesterday... She sounded angry, like really angry."

Just then, the lock on the front door turned, who's that I wondered...

"Louis, I'm home." It was her, Eleanor. God, she's going to kill both of us if she finds out that I am here.

Me and Louis both looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Then, the bedroom door flung open to a very angry Eleanor.

"I didn't know you had company, Louis..." She said, very mischievously.

Oh God, this wasn't going to end well...

Lovely edited by abc123ELMO 💕