Chapter thirteen.

Hi sorry for the late update guys, anyway this scene gets a little soppy x x x

~*~*~*~

(Harry's p.o.v)

Once we had explored around the beautiful small cottage, we were both very exhausted and collapsed onto the kingsize bed. It was now 6pm and Louis was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful when he slept, his long eyelashes shadow onto his perfect cheeks, he separates his lips slightly as small calm breathes escape from his mouth. I soon turned away thinking he would find it a little weird if he woke up to find me starring at him.

I picked up my phone off of the night stand and switched it on, I'd turned it off earlier so I didn't have to deal with everyone. There was quite a lot missed calls as well as messages,

11:05

Where are you and Louis going? please be carful, call me. x

- Liam

11:10

Please come back Harry, we don't know where you've gone and I don't want to be on my own:( x

-Niall

11:12

Harry where have you and Louis escaped to? be carful please wherever you are and please call me, I'm worried. x x

-mum

11:15

Hey mate, where you and Lou gone? Liam's worried ya'know? x

- zayn

11:30 missed call -mum

11:40 missed call -Liam

11:43 missed call -mum

11:50 missed call -Niall

12:00 missed call -zayn

I decided to leave replying until the morning, a new day means a fresh start and that- my thoughts were interrupted by the loud roar of my stomach. All I could think about them onwards was food, then I realised just how hungry I was.

Wondering into the kitchen I decided to look around for any site of food. Not one peice of food was in sight. Out of nowhere my mind traveled back to the mini, Louis had packed a picnic for him and Eleanor, why waste it. I ran into the bedroom, picked up the keys and headed to the car. without a second thought I dived into the boot to find the food.

As I walked back into the small house a small thought came to mind. I could set the picnic up outside near the blossom tree and say all the things I've wanted to say to him for too long now.

I walked through the cottage until I reached the back garden, I pulled to white and blue picnic blanket out and laid it on the grass. As I unpacked the basket thoughts rushed through my mind and I became more nervous about what I would do, how do I tell him I'm inlove with him? what if he doesn't love me back? maybe this was just a get away from Eleanor. What if he thinks I'm messing with his feelings? my palms started to become sweaty and I began to shake.

It's now or never.

I picked my body up from the ground and decide it was time, time to tell Louis how I really feel.

As I walked to the bedroom I saw the smaller boy checking himself in the mirror.

"Hello sleepy head" I said softly as he has just woken up.

"Hey, where have you been mister?" Louis questioned me.

"Close your eyes and you'll see"

"Hazza, what are you doing?" he asked

"Come on, close your eyes and I will show you ok?" I asked him.

"Ok ok, I'll close them." And he did as I asked him.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him slowly towards the garden. I had to set candles around us so it wouldn't be as dark and now it looks too perfect, I hope Louis likes it.

"Open your eyes lou" I told him as we were standing in front of the picnic.

"Ha-zza, i-it's beautiful" he said stuttering through his words.

"Come on then sit down, I'm starving" I plonked myself to the ground and Louis did the same, we soon dug into the food.

***

After about 30minutes filled with eating and small talk I decide it was time to say my feelings. I took a deep breath in and looked Louis in the eyes.

"You alright haz?" Louis asked me.

"Louis-," I paused "when I asked you at the wedding if you wanted to get out of the church with me, I-i meant, do y-you want to start over with m-me" I stuttered towards the end as nerves began to fill my body.

"Harry I-" I cut him off.

"I get it if you don't want-" I was cut off by him this time.

"Harry I know what you meant and yes I do want to start over with you, actually I want more than that. I want to be with you" Louis let out. Suddenly all nerves escaped from my body as I relaxed.

"Louis, would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I simply stated. Louis' eyes grew wider and a smile appeared on his face.

"Har-Harry, of course I would!" Louis shouted at me and jumped into my arms.