Chapter eight.

Hi guys, sorry for the late update been a little busy lately. anyway hope you liked the last chapter? This chapter is going to be quite short I think but it's ok not to worry because the big day is approaching. This chapter even gets zayns point of view, crazy right aha...enjoy! x x

~*~*~*~

Chapter 8:

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

I woke up with slender arms wrapped around my torso. I loved waking up to Perrie every morning. It's really early, though so I think that I should have a little more sle-...

"Morning love." Perrie said, morning still in her voice. Damn. There goes the extra sleep.

"Morning sweetheart, how about some tea?" I needed some sort of drink to get the morning taste out of my mouth.

"Ooo... Yes please, Zayniee," She smiled sweetly.

I jumped, or more like slid, out of bed and down the stairs to get the tea prepared. I looked at the calendar to find that there were only four more days until Louis' wedding. I bet he's so excited, I thought to myself. The kettle boiled and I made the tea, then took it upstairs to find a still sleepy Perrie, sitting up, waiting for me.

"So, what's the plan for today then, babe?" She asked me.

"Well, I was thinking of going over to Louis' to finish getting things ready, if that's okay, babe?" I asked her.

"Of course. I think that I might go out with girls and go shopping." She sounded excited. With that, we both went our seperate ways to get ready for the day ahead.

(Louis' P.O.V.)

Today I was getting the boys over to speak and finish whatever needs finishing, as I know that Eleanor will go ballistic if anything isn't sorted properly. I still can't believe what's happening, how she is still forcing me into this. If only I'd seen this side to her earlier and gotten my feelings towards Harry sorted, maybe things would be different.

I sent the boys, apart from Harry, a message saying:
" Hi, you guys want to come over and finish everything off today? I could really use the company. Come to mine for let's say 12? :) "
-Louis xx

Right, so I have 2 hours to get ready for the lads coming over. Harry fell back to sleep, so I left him to sleep. Speaking of Harry, I really don't know what I'm meant to do now. I know that I was him, he knows it... Fuck, I bet the bloody world knows it. I want him not her. I wanted this to me and Harry, not her. None of this is fair, because she won't let me escape, but that's what I want... To escape.

I've tried to stop this wedding, but it looks like it's going ahead, one way or another... Even if I have to be dragged there. I don't even get why Eleanor can't accept things for what they are, why can't-
I was stopped by a deep, manly, morning voice appearing. He's just trying to tease me now, walking around in his boxers. God damn, why is he so perfect?! It's not helping the fact that I want him, it just makes it worse.

Why can't life be easy?

Thanks abc123ELMO 💕