I knew I shouldn't of had daughters

"A best friend knows a persons deepest dirtest secrets.Knowing a phyco knows shit that a diary should only know,scares the shit out of me."-Mee

Chapter 5
---------------------------------------------
Songs of this chapter : Price tag by Jesse J
Rich boy by Galantis
A/n:play the songs anywhere and even on repeat if you want too;)
---------------------------------------------
Charlie's POV

Two weeks since I been working at the Evans Corp. and not once did I have a proper conversation with Niall except the occasional 'my files Miss Homes?' and 'Can you bring me a cup of coffee?.' That would be considered normal if my life was normal. Did I just say I'm not normal.

Yeah, sounds about right.

But right now sucks even more than that right now.

Waking up is a breeze to some people. They get up on their own and smile to themselves wondering what's going to happen and how they would handle things.

But is my case waking up at seven,on a Saturday morning to your family bickering is considered a usual. May it be a holiday or a work day my family is always the first in the entire neighbourhood to wake up and make a noise. That isn't good when you slept half past one in the morning because you just couldn't help yourself and just had to watch the latest season of Are you the one and binge watch Greys Anatomy.Don't shake your head at me I'm obsessed with those hotties.Do you know that some of them aren't even models? It makes me wonder how I never met a sexy hot guy like that. Oh but you have and his name is Ni-

Okay enough.

I mean I tried going to sleep around twelve but my neighbours dog Tinky wouldn't stop barking.

I shifted onto my back and stared at the white ceiling thinking how white is such a boring colour. Seriously add some sparkles.

I groaned when I heard more shuffling downstairs.
How the hell do these old people have energy so early in the morning.Maybe because they're not that old.

Its very unfair how I haven't inherited the gene to sleep like the dead unlike my whole family even Carrot and Frosting can sleep through any noise. Trust me to name my doggies after food.

Some kind of dogs they are but I absolutely adore those little chicken nuggets.Mainly Frosting since his a Golden retriever puppy.Absolute Cuteness.

I struggle and grabbed the duvé which always managed to be on the floor whenever I woke up.

I plumbed myself back onto the bed and sunk deeper into the comfortable yet not so warm bed, pulling up the duvé and holding a big pillow over my ears to block out the annoying shouting and the TV which was turned up on high.

Have they have any consideration for the sleep deprived?

It honestly sucks to have your bedroom right opposite the staircase where all the noise echoes into your room.

Yay my sucking suck life.

"Oh fuck it",I sighed.Its not like I'm going to fall back to sleep anyways.
I hurrily push the the duvé of me and cringe at the sudden cold that hit my face and then I slip my bunny slippers on,after a few unlady like scratches and stretching,I lazily walk towards the bathroom.

I take a peek at all my morning glory. The sand in my eyes, the bit of droll on my cheek and bush that I suppose is my hair.

Well this is gonna be just fun.