Avoiding Confrontation

Songs of Chapter:

1. Lighters by Eminem & Royce da 5'9" feat Bruno Mars

2. Honest by James Arther

------------------------------------------
Chapter 16
------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I pursed my lips at my mom,"Yeah?"

She smiled at me,"Son,I have news."

I arched a eyebrow,"Okay, make it fast I honestly couldn't care less if it's about something that's petty."

It could only be my mother,the skillfully prim proper socialite, she cares more about her appearance and public acceptance than her three kids.

I ignored the abandonment as I was younger. But I was raised by these 'people' and that's why I haven't really rebelled against them like Josh.

"I'm sure.",she smiled tightly as she narrowed her gray eyes at me.

I crossed my arms over my chess as I waited for her to get on with it.

She bit the side of her cheek then pursed her lips,"Alyssa is back and she's still with August.",she looked at me intently.

I was annoyed already. This conversation was so pointless.

I rolled my eyes,"So?"

She banged her fist on the table,"So?",she asked retheorically.

I waited for her continue,"So...I don't want you near them."

Now this is what made me angry,I clenched my jaw. My family always had their priorities messed up.

My nostrils flared and my eyes were showcasing all my inner rage at this moment to this particular topic, my sister.

"No!",I shouted.

She glared at me with a warning look,"Listen! We can never forgive her. SHE IS A DISGRACE."

I was livid now,"She's my only sister and I swear I will see her and my nephew. I don't care about your feud you have with her and August. Tyler is my nephew and I will see him. "

She laughed coldly,"No you won't."

I raised my eyebrows,"Yes I will."

She took a step towards me,"Do it and I'll have your little whore on the streets."

My heart constricted slightly and I clenched my fists,"What are you talking about?"

She knew she hit a nerve there as she picked up the red G-string Charlie was wearing with the tip of her shoe.

My jaw clenched as I gritted my teeth as she continued to insult Charlie,"You left Demi for this...",she looks at the underwear with distaste as she continued,"...trash."

I took the vase and pushed it off the table,my blood was boiling,"Don't talk about her like that...or I swear you will lose the only child you have left."

She scoffed,"Please you won't leave this...",she waved her hands as she gestured to my office.

"...You won't risk this...I know it."

I gritted my teeth,"Get out now!"

Her eyes softened as if seeing me like this affected her in some small way,"Relax ,my son. Demi will be back and you and her will be happy...you'll forget about this...what you call this,a fling?"