Remembering

Songs of this chapter:

1.I don't want to live forever by Zayn featuring Taylor Swift

2.Slow Down by Selena Gomez

3.Closer by The Chainsmokers

-------------------------------------------
Chapter 10
-------------------------------------------
Charlie's POV

"You're sexy as fuck,Desea!",he moans as I suck on his shoulder leaving a trail of wet, sloppy kisses all the way down to his V line.

"Desea really?",I ask breathlessly. As he turns me around so now his straddling me with his body between my legs. He pulls my two legs onto his shoulders and traces his fingers from my hip up my inner thigh.

I moan as his fingertips send electric pulses up my spine.
He towers me and moves closer slowly, he stares at me intensely causeing his green obs to shock every body part.

He looks at my lips and licks his,he leans closer and bites my bottom lip. I let out another pleasure filled moan. Every part of me throbbing for his body heat.

He whispers,"I want you."

Ever heard of the saying if something is bothering you , wreck your head about it then get some balls and ask a person something you've been meaning to ask them, indirectly of course. Never go with the direct approach, that's just cheap hair dye kind of stupid. All kinds of wack.

You know the saying right?

No?

Just me then... Okay!?

Clearly you people have been living under a very heavy rock.

But right now I feel as if the very heavy rock as fallen on top of me and crushed me.

After what happened during the party. I didn't say anything, if I did,I wouldn't be standing outside his board room contemplating whether I should confront him about lieing to me.

I can't believe I didn't open my mouth or slap him.
Since realizing he was the hot sweaty stranger I banged on the last day of high school, I felt nothing but regretful.

I felt like a hoe for sleeping with a stranger that doesn't even remember me.
But all this time he did remember yet never told me anything.

I shouldn't over think this, just do it.

Like it's that easy.

I barge in with my eyes closed and fist clenched besides me.

"You remember we slept together yet you lied to me!! You're suck a jerk!",my tone came out a little too cold.

I exhale sharply as I slowly open my eyes.

But I soon regret my unplanned decision when I stand in front of about fifteen curious glares at me.

Oh. My. God.

I mentally face palm myself as I go red from embrassment, I lower my head but I don't miss the look on Niall's face.

It's a mix of shock and amusement?

I mumble a sorry and I hear the room break out in whispers and suppressed laughs.

I figured as Niall cleared his throat and everyone shut up.

He slowly woke up from is black leather chair at the end if the long table across from me and straighten his blue suit.