The return of Princess

Songs of this chapter:

1. Taylor swift- Wildest dreams

2. Selena Gomez- Same old love

3.Goodnight- Neyo

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 13
---------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

I have always been considered the strong one. The one everyone goes to when they have a problem or need some advice that they never listen too.

Where do I go when I need a person to talk too. I had always been the too count on girl.

I never let people read me. Always covering up with a smile,people always seem to beileve,never bothering to look closer.

Standing here drained and shocked at the sight before me,smirking like a jackass. But once a upon a time ago,he was my jackass. Take two freaking years after this unfortunate reunion.

My fist clenched and I gritted my teeth,"Shane."

His blue eyes searched my face as all of my anger was boiling.

He looked at me and smiled,"Princess."

I cringed at the nick name that he always used to call me when we were together. I remember loving being his princess but now I felt like smacking the piercing right out of his stupid face.

I avoided all direct eye contact looking everywhere, for all exits so I could escape this asshole.

"What the fuck are you doing here?",I spat.

He chuckled and shook his head,"Well you haven't changed abit." He smirked and came closer and I took a step back,"And you look great by the way."

I didn't say anything,still trying to comprehend that he was here.

After a few moments he sighed and fell on the couch,"Did you miss me?",a smirk flirting on his annoying face.

I gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes,"No.",I dumped my jacket on the other couch and walked to the kitchen.He followed me as he watch me grab some coffee and take a big gulp of it.

He smirked,"Why might that be, princess?",his eyes searched my face, his eyes then travelling down to my chest,lingering and then down to my legs that were fortunately covered.

I watched him as he looked at me, sipping my coffee. He looked so simaliar yet very different. He still had his bad boy thing going for him. The dark black jeans,band gray v-neck and his black leather jacket. He still had his blonde hair,longer but still messy. His blue eyes that used to make me just melt yet now I can't stand them. He still had his piercings,one right above his pink lips.

"Is it because of that guy you were locking lips with?...",his blue eyes darker,"Not gonna lie,I didn't like you kissing some other guy the way you used to kiss me."

I blinked as anger built inside of me.

I had no idea what happened in that second but he was in front of me, so close I could feel his breath fanning against my cold skin. His nose brushed against my ear as my mug dropped to the floor. The loud echo sounded throughout the kitchen as coffee and pieces of the mug flew everywhere.

"I never knew you were into brunettes babe...",he said as he took a deep breathe and breathed out. His body pressed against mine and arms locking me in place,cornering me.My back against the counter. I had no where to escape,I hoped that the floor would just open up and swallow me up.