I'm not Jealous!

I re-uploaded  SEXY GUILT aka as Chapter 3 because it didn't fully up load... Go check it out please,I'm sorry. It will make more sense.
Sexy guilt has some scenes from them sleeping together. Details. Wink wink.;)
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 7
--------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

My grandpa always used to say your friends reflect a part of you, whether you choose to show it or not it's up to you but it doesn't hide that part forever.

Seeing Niall with Ben and Caleb reflected a big part of himself.It's has if his covered up when his at work. His different, more head driven, he doesn't consider people's feelings when he knowingly or unknowly insults them.

He has his priorities which isn't a bad thing but going about for filling them is very different.

I remember making a list of names last week for his appointments, when he kicked a old business man out. He was just ruthless. He spoke to the other employees the same way if they made a mistake. Like when Lauren, the other secretary put three teaspoon sugar rather two into his coffee. He flung the hot cup of coffee onto the tiles. Then ordered her to clean it up.

I stayed far from him and made sure when I had no other option than to talking to him if I had too. I made sure to keep quite and make him talk. I threw in a few nods.

Simply put I avoided him until now though.

His cocky, jerk of an ass was sitting right next to me tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while waiting for the light to change.

His much more better with me now though.He laughes and actually talks to me unlike how we completely ignored each other for the past two weeks I have been working for Evans Corporation.

Something suddenly changed what though?

But well I tried not checking him out as much. Liar.

"You okay?",he speaks up.

"Yeah, just thinking about someone.",I sigh.

He raises his eyebrows,"Oh, so you think about me all the time, I see.",he smirks as the light changes green and we start moving.

"Get over yourself Niall,you're not all that!.",I laugh and wink at him.

He places his hand over his heart putting on a hurt expression.

"So who are you thinking about?, cause I'm pretty sure you're always trying to picture me in all my nakedness.",he winks at me and focuses on the road.He may, or may not be right.

"For your information, I'm thinking about someone else.",I lie and flip my hair.

"Liar!"

"I'm not!"

"I don't believe your ass!"

"Don't then!"

"Who then?",he glances at me and smirks.

Oh shit, lie, lie like you know how too. I'm a professional.

See lies.
I seriously got issues. I breathe in, "My boyfriend!",I grin.

Niall's POV

What!?

No way! What the fuck?
She has a boyfriend!

My heart feels like it's been hit by a meteorite. I thought Ben did a background check on her.

She's grinning like a idiot. It's so cute.