Violet's POV

Okay so I decided that I would add different character's POVs throughout the book. I like to get to be able to let you guys know that the girls are friends for a reason and they all have their own problems.

Songs of chapter :

1. Sing by Ed Sheeran.

2. I'm a fan by Pia Mia.

Enjoy.😙

-----------------------------------------------
Chapter 14
-----------------------------------------------

I walked to this cafe,the bell dinged as I got in ordering some waffles with extra whipped cream,strawberries and maple syrup.

Yes I was going large cause I'm very hungry right now.

You're gonna become a elephant.

Agh who cares atleast I'll be a happy elephant. I smiled at the cute waiter and took my seat by the counter while watching the news cause I like to be aware of the shit that goes on...

I'm a undercover geek.

I mean sure I act like a hoe now but I wasn't always like that...

I have major trust issues.

I sighed. There was once upon a time I cared.

I freaking care now too even though I seem like I don't...

Well enough of my sob story.

The news ended as the channel was changed to MTV .

Eh.

Sing by Ed sheeran began to echoe through the cafe. I suck at singing so I just hummed along.

The door dinged again and in walked in a tall drink of water.

Drool worthy hotness.

His perfectly constructed brown hair was the thing that drew me to him. His silver gray eyes shimmered under the florissant light. He walked in and it felt like slow motion. He walked slowly to the counter. His metal looking eyes scanned the room. I ducked behind my hair as I stuffed my face with these really delicious waffles.

I glanced at him sideways as he ordered lightly scratching his chin. His perfect chiseled face complimented his muscular yet lean body. I bet there's abs made of steel under there.

Again drool worthy hotness.

I stared at him and he walked what seemed towards me. He so saw me checking him out. I'm gonna hang myself. See this is what I get for pulling my hair up in a pony.

Well to be honest it was because I didn't want to get my hair mixed in with my waffles

I'm a messy eater according to Claudia.