Terry Crews draws unwanted attention

Songs of chapter:

1.Dance with me tonight by Olly Mars

2.The ocean by Mike Perry

3.A thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton

4.In my head by Jason Derulo

5.Body on me by Rita Ora featuring Chris Brown.
--------------------------------------------
Chapter 11
--------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

"C'mon, when are you going to admit you're in love with me.",he smirked.

I choked on my smoothie, "What?! ",I asked with wide eyes.

He shrugged, "Meh, what's not to love, I'm the complete package babe.",he winked taking another sip of his third cocktail filled with some colorful liquor.

"Meh, don't flatter yourself.",I shrugged and winked.

He smiled,his perfect set of white teeth just looks so white.

White?

Really.

I shook my head.Okay I'm not going to lie, his so drool worthy and we have this strong connection.

But I just don't understand why he didn't tell me he remembered me.I felt so embrassed and stayed away. I felt as if I wasn't worth remembering then again I did accuse him of raping me on our first sober confrontation.

And why he is, well was annoying and mean to me.

"Um Niall?, you shouldn't drink that much.",I said, concern laced in my tone as I watched him stare at me.He was drinking too much of that colorful liquid.

It wasn't the normal checking me out or the cockiness that radiates of him but more of 'a lost course ' look.

Well I don't know, he seems to have a thousand emotions mixed together but couldn't choose the emotion he wanted to let out. Therefore the 'lost look.'

He just shook his head and drank the last bit of the blue liquid in one gulp and focused his gaze on me again, "Drinking is the second best way to get rid of my stress and regrets. It makes me forget.",he sighed and rubbed his eyes irritately.

What regrets would he have?

I mean I understand the stress part, I wouldn't stop stressing if I was the CEO of Evans Corp. His so young and has so many responsibilities to have at the age of twenty two.I can't even remember to feed my goldfish.

I don't have a goldfish but I would so forget to feed it.

As much as I want to ask,my inquisitive side kicking in but I fought the urge and didn't ask.

I sighed and leaned over the small table towards him, "Let me see.",I blew into his eye slowly as I held his eye open even though he tried blinking several times.

After a few seconds I sat back down and straightened myself , "Drinking is the second best thing to forget. What's the first?",I asked as I grabbed the next glass away from his lips and shook my head giving him a warning look.

He frowns but shrugs.

He suddenly abruptly wakes up from his seat across from me and sits next to me and leans in towards my ear and whispers, "You. You help me forget everything that I want to forget.",and he hiccups. Agh cuteness.

My cheeks heat up at his comment and the way he gets me every time he whispers with his sexy husky voice.

I couldn't help but think about everything that happened to me.My brain says his drunk but my body is saying fuck your brain.