4. Smile

''You have a ten-minute break before we finally leave. ''
The teacher saying to the students, who all seemed tired from standing that long and the teacher's blah blah.

Jungkook left his heavy backpack on the ground and he grabbed a cold sandwich to eat.

Taehyung approached him with a hurry in big steps; the marble floor was echoing his heavy footsteps from his shoes. Slowly, with a filled mouth and puffy cheeks, Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung with a blank expression. He swallowed his bite as Taehyung was staring into his eyes.

''You said to meet me out of the museum at the end of the tour. Why were you following me? '' Finally, words came out of his mouth, those words taste like a good old honey.

''Are we leaving already?'' He asked him impatiently.

''I don't know if I can do that. The school has buses to drive us back home. I don't believe I have the permission to d-''

''They counted the students and you were in them. There is nothing else you can do.'' Taehyung gently grabbed him by his shoulder so they could leave. Don't run...please don't run..you are fast ocean waves.

Stubborn.

He wrapped Jungkook's arm around his wrist and started walking towards the exit of the museum. Taehyung was so surprised with himself while acting like that. He was drowning in his own thoughts that he didn't even look at Jungkook while dragging him. His mind is messy.. roads that are not going anywhere and he have to write the instructions. He has to draw places to go and a story to follow, but he likes running and running and then... what? It's dangerous...lost into a dark world who will not welcome him. Prepare yourself. There are no happy colors here...
Empty people everywhere without a face and purpose.

Taehyung was walking fast within the crowd and the loudness until reaching the bright light of sun leaping out of the clouds.

''Oh the sun came out!''

He felt a sudden pull from Jungkook while was holding him, he made his body tremble like an earthquake. Taehyung finally turned his head back and saw what he was expecting. Jungkook's smile. His teeth are diamonds shining in the sunlight and the shape of his mouth made him look like a little child as his eyes were half closed.

''Yeah...'' Taehyung completely ignored what he said; he just nodded while looking at him.

-

The coffee shop they went to was quiet, playing Smooth Jazz and comfortable sofas to sit down. They found a way to a small table just next to the window because Jungkook liked bright places. Unlike Taehyung. Hmm..

'' It's beautiful.'' Jungkook said as he was sitting beside. Taehyung realized that Jungkook was shy and he didn't blame him for that...

''What are you gonna order?'' Taehyung asked him.

''Hot coco''

''Mhm so you are into sweets huh?'' He said with a weird smile... it's not attractive at all this time.

''What do you mean?'' He looked at Taehyung with a strange expression. His fingers were busy flirting with each other.

''I will take a coffee. Don't you drink coffee?''

''No, not yet.''
Damn, that's cute.

'' You didn't tell me though. In which class are you in?'' He talked as he was playing with his fingers.

'' I am in C4''

''So you are eighteen, like me.''

''No, I am a year older than you.''