6. Taste

How much it hurts to wake up with heavy rocks on your body?...

Taehyung woke up after 11 hours of sleep. The room still bathed by the smell of alcohol, it makes him feel dizzier than he already is.

Opens his eyes and the first thing he's looking at is the empty bottle on the table. There's still some alcohol inside of it. Is it half-full or half-empty? ..What will Taehyung think first?

Closer... touching with his thumb the soft surface very gently, so tender that even an ant wouldn't be bothered by his finger. The first two fingers walking on bottle's neck, some seconds before his whole hand hugs it tightly and make his innocent touch murderous embrace of a boa.

One second... and the bottle is in the air, getting ready to feel the floor's slap, which will dissolve his mass in small pieces. Just like a traffic policeman in front of his eyes ready to stop him for not doing what he is about to do, Taehyung is now a statue...only the sound of his breath is filling the room.

He can imagine what would happen if he did what his aggressive body was about to do.

Hundreds of glass pieces on the floor and the liquid flowing together like a small river. Glowing. But no, the bottle at Taehyung's hands, shining from the light that comes through the window.

Sometimes anger broke into objects, perhaps the demon will move into them and disappear with the small annoying pieces in the air... can it happen? How?

His feelings aren't in this indifferent bottle... is in his head. Taehyung knows it...he just can't listen his logic. Acts with the instinct of his anger, because sadly, he is human... he is an animal... an animal with needs and desires. Lost in a jungle. Around him there are many beautiful flowers with delicious aroma... but they are not what he wants.

Suddenly his thoughts are interrupted by the sudden sound of his cell phone.

Right... He didn't look for his phone from yesterday evening... since he left Jungkook.

Taehyung opens it.. and...there's
a notification from Instagram. Well yeah, he hit the follow button from Jungkook's phone himself but... there's more to see...

Jungkook liked one of his latest selfie pictures. The retro black-white one with the serious look.

Taehyung is curious to see Jungkook's profile, goes there and clicks on the first picture he finds interesting.

Jungkook is sitting on a rock at night time, overlooking the dark sea near him. His skin is glowing more than the moon above him. Wet hair and legs. Beautiful...of course.

Taehyung can't tell if his pose inspires male figure or female... mysterious spirit comes out from Jungkook's body... a mystery that makes Taehyung wants to solve.

Now it's his turn, clicks the like button on the picture. But it doesn't stop there. He does the same thing with the most of his pictures (43 in total).

He could easily ignore this whole Instagram shit and not do that.. but Taehyung doesn't care. He liked Jungkook's pictures, so no problem to put dozens of likes on them. He doesn't care if Jungkook didn't the same to him...or.. he does. Maybe his profile was indifferent to Jungkook. Returns to his own profile... all pictures look okay...I think...

A new notification.

Oh... a message... Don't tell me...

He opens it... of course it's from Jungkook.

Jkkie: Thanks for the likes... why tho

Finally a tiny smile appears in Taehyung's lips.