10. A dusty telescope

Τhe innocent figure emits a threat, a threat that only the younger can realize in the air.

There is a female. Α hand at Taehyung's shoulder and flame-throwing eyes. Oh yeah, he hates those smiles. He gets irritated and doesn't know where this came from. He is annoyed by those figures... There is no reason at all. The time came to excuse himself for looking, wanting to hear speeches and continuing to pay attention. It's ridiculous... but there are pins that pinch. 

No... yes.

Her body expresses sensuality, she is flirting. There are signs next to her that she gives a particular emphasis, she wants him. It's clear. For sure Taehyung noticed it, Jungkook is guessing that his smiles are the response and not just courtesy. Jungkook looks away, he wants to catch something from elsewhere. There is coldness.

''Jungkook are you okay? You seem lost. '' Jimin says suddenly from behind his back.

Eventually, the sound of the music is back, it was about time.

''Don't worry I am alright, I was thinking of something. Youngi won't dance tonight?''

''Youngi? Heh... dance, it's not his thing. He is really bored, he'll leave the party soon.''

Jungkook lets a little smirk escape his lips.

''I can get him a bit. I'm not that used to parties, but I had fun there. ''

And that's not a lie. He had gone through pretty well at the beginning.

'' I guess it was a bit hard for you too. You came alone in that strange neighborhood and still don't know us well, so I'm glad to hear that at least. Are you looking for Tae? ''

Yes. Βut there is a risk of being exposed saying that. Jungkook uses his words very carefully like nο other time.

''I saw him, he's a little farther away.''

From the other side, he gives up and speaks coldly and simply to the information he gives. Jimin's gaze observes his facial expressions making an attempt to read his mind but Jungkook expects to himself that he is not an open book.

What he thinks really... does he read my thoughts?

''Do you want to talk to him?''

''He's busy.''

''Not right now.''

Ηis gaze full of wonder turns back to the wall. Τaehyung is suddenly alone supporting his body against the wall. Jungkook has a feeling that what he sees is just a thought that has been photographed right in front of him. Something inanimate, the film of a camera, not sentient being but just a simple paper photo that fades as the time passes.

The first step is heavy and Jungkook thought that it could be heard throughout the whole room, that thousands of glances will turn and look at him, throwing question marks from their eyes to his body or maybe, those gazes are the eyes from a simple waiter waiting for one more time the customer's order. Α usual routine with scheduled repetitive responses.

He orders the pupil of his eye to not see the other bodies around him but to devote himself to his own movements and at the goal that is ahead of him. It's a goal meant to not let anyone else succeed it and maybe some other goals it's not meant to get caught but they'll just hang around you, recalling that they exist to torture you.

''Hey Jungkook. '' Dangerous innocence still exists in the air. ''Do you want to come out with me for some minutes? The loud music tired me a bit. '' Taehyung says.