9. A feline

Taehyung decided this frenetic night to wear tight pants and a shirt in a color that has been swallowed over by the atmosphere. (What a pity...)

It doesn't seem like he tried hard to pick his clothes for tonight and Jungkook thinks that this is due to laziness... Or maybe because of his self-confidence. Or else, Taehyung didn't think that he should look good for anybody. What does it concern him anyway?

Jungkook remembers very well the message he got from him, days before, as an invitation.

TaeTae: I'm having a party at my house; there will be many kids from our school. If you are interested, I'll send you my address and the time.

Jk: K, no prob.

K, no prob. Simple answer with no trace of emotion, and that's because he didn't know what else to add, he hasn't been invited to a party since primary school. Perhaps Taehyung just tried to be polite and complaisant, like he did with the other students and invited them. So what else could he say...? And this is the facility the text provides. You can't see the person's mood, like someone would pretty much guess when he is in front of you.

K, no prob, and Jungkook is driving in a road without people, with a velocity that doesn't come from his car, but it belongs to a bird that explores new places and gemstones under stones. (Don't forget that jewels are rare to find.)

"Here you go."

Taehyung lets the full of vodka glass on Jungkook's hands and he brings him to the living room. It takes some time to pass by the crowd that dances in the rhythm of the music and the sensuality of the bodies is something that can't be unnoticed. Jungkook prefers to look straight ahead the couch they'll sit, but that guides him towards a boy.

He holds the glass tight like a monster's hand will come out of the ground and will grab it to the depths of the earth. What is this insecurity? The boy stands up and goes closer to him.

"Hello... My name is Jimin."

A slightly closed smile is sewn on his inflatable and soft lips. He is really attractive.

"Hi. I have seen you before... at a volleyball match at our school... You are good."

"Oh, really? Thanks... So you like sports huh?"

''Mmm, just watching them, yes."

The ice has already been broken because smiles are fighting and win the embarrassment even without weapons. But what Jungkook doesn't understand is why that kid talked to him... Is he that social?

"Oh, let me introduce you to Yoongi..."

Jimin's hand directs at a thin silhouette on the couch that doesn't make a move to stand up. A guy with a gaze darker than the deep blue sea... (There is some tangled seaweed at the bottom of this abyss, oh how dark it is here...)

"Do you know me Jungkook?" His voice is low in the bustle of the music and he can't hear him well.

"What?"

"I'm saying... Do you know about me, too? Heard or saw..."

Louder. With a hoarse voice. He didn't expect that...

"Mmm... No, I've never seen you or heard about you... sorry."

Maybe a tiny innocent lie would have saved the situation, but Jungkook prefers sincerity that encroaches egotism, over the cooked delicious untruth.

Mischievous, not innocent.

The following pause is less frightening accompanied by a melody with strong bass. Yoongi stares at Jungkook unmoved, waiting for a fragile glass to fall to the ground, next to him. Wake up naive or courageous boy, the pieces are sharp.