**part two**

Alison

Ruiby.

RUBYU.

RUUBY!!!!

Ruby

Whassup?

Alison

The skyt.

I need to talk to yooouuuu!!!

Ruby

Are you okay, babe?

Alison

DIDYOUJUSTCALLMEBABE???

Ruby

Yeh, that's my thing.

Also, I don't know if you know, but there's this magical thing called a 'space bar'

Alison

RUBY I NERED TO SPEAKL TIO YOU "BABE"!!

Ruby

That's some top class grammar you got going on there

Alison

I mighft be a lityle but drunjk

Ruby

Where the fuck are you?!

Alison

At my freinsd house seh's rellly hot.

Ruby

She?

Alison

Yeh

But shes not as hot ad you

Ruby

How did you get there?

Alison

I drived here

Ruby

What's the address?

Alison

123 Hindiam Terricve

Ruby

I'm coming to get you.

Now.

No butts.

Alison

Buu, I like Buttts!

I was all fuzzy inside, it's such a fantabulistic feeling, being drunk. I smiled at someone passing by and started on my seemingly endless journey to the toilets.

I was at a party, it was a house party that practically the entire school was invited to. It was set up in a girl called Gabriella's house and one of her closest friends brought a shit tonne of booze. I was pissed out of my right mind, but it was one of the best feelings I've ever felt. It didn't matter that nearly everyone here was underage, people were making out on the sofas and puking in the hallways. I smiled to myself slightly, glad that I wasn't one of those people.

I started to feel light headed, I didn't know if that was a side effect of the cheap booze but I just went with it until I felt my knees weaken beneath me. I was falling and I felt a panic set in.

I closed my eyes and braced myself with the knowledge that I was going to hit the floor anytime soon. But I didn't. Instead, I felt a pair of strong hands grip at my waist and pull me up.

"C'mon Alison, let's get you out of here. Jesus, you're heavier than I thought." I opened my eyes slowly, only to see tattooed arms lifting me up. I looked up at who they belonged to. Ruby!

"Hi, Ruby!" I smiled lopsidedly at the figure pulling me out the door.

"Hi, babe." She smiled back. "You, madam, are coming with me."

"Aw, but the party was fun!" I grinned innocently.

"Yes, well the party's over now." She shook her head and picked me up effortlessly in bridal style. She placed me down carefully in her car and I quickly blacked out.