I don't understand. That's not possible.

I continued to stare into his eyes. I observed every inch of them. The redness in them and the darkness that they had suddenly gained. I ran my hands over the veins that were under his eyes. It was mortifying yet so beautiful.
"Scared now?" He asked breathing heavily.
"Not in the slightest." I said still in amazement. I watched as his eyes slowly returned to there normal brown color and the veins slowly disappearing.
"What are you?" I asked and he didn't say anything. "Answer me." I demanded.
"A vampire." He said looking me in the eyes.
"I don't understand. That's not possible." I said back.
"Oh but it is," he paused," this is why I don't want you around me. I don't want to hurt you, Ember. I feed on human blood." He finished.
"There's got to be an alternative." I shook my head.
"There's not." He said.
"Animals." I said back.
"Already tried that." He snapped.
"Why don't you just drink a small amount at a time?" I asked.
"Because I can't control myself." He said back.
I held my still bleeding hand out, "drink from my hand." I stared into his eyes.
"What? No. I'll kill you." He scoffed.
"No. You won't." I said back.
"Yes I wi-", I interrupted, "Damnit Ethan just do it!" I yelled. He looked in my eyes and at my hand, then back at my eyes. He grabbed my wrists and pierced my skin with his teeth.
"Shit." I said in pain but actually enjoying it. He continued to draw blood from my hand. It went on for a couple seconds longer and I could feel myself get weaker.
"Ethan." I said breathing heavy and him showing no remorse.
"Ethan, stop." I said as things around me began to fade. Just before I fell to the ground I heard someone.
"Ethan! Man! Stop it! You're going to kill her!" A male voice said. I felt him disconnect from my hand but I drifted to sleep.

THIS IS SHIT!!!! I'm so sorry! I was at school when I wrote most of it and I just wanted to add something because I haven't done anything in a while. I'll try to write tonight and give you guys a big ass chapter.