Ch. 22

¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸6 months later¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸

The tour is finished.Right now I'm watching Toy Story with Liam.3 months before we told everyone that we are dating.Some people accepted that,some didn't.Of course there was bunch of hate but we pulled it through. We love each other and we are happy.We even moved in together.

Eve told Niall that she was pregnant even though she didn't meant to but everything is ok now and they are keeping the child.Niall moved out and now he lives with Eve.

Zayn is happy with Perrie and they are getting married soon.

Harry is in Canada with Isabel and something is between in them but they just won't admit it.They re really cute and I'm happy that Harry moved on with such an amazing person like Izzy.

Louis my bestie..Is probably the happiest person on earth with his lovely girlfriend Eleanor which is pregnant.

I also heard that Nick is in jail for the rest of his life.

Film ended and I stood up and made my way to the bathroom I took out little box from the bottom of the drawer.

It was a promise ring that Harry gave it to me 8 months ago.I gently took it out of the box and squeezed it in my hand.

I walked to the toilet.

''Good bye.''I said to the ring and threw it into the toilet and flashed the toilet.

With that all the memories were gone.

All the tears and everything else.

It's time to start a new life.

With new love.

With new adventures to come.

THE END!