Roomies? [Part 3] - Unraveled?

"Hey, Jack." Sombra said with a smile.

"Huh? Aren't you that girl from the other day?" Jack asked, "How do you know my name?"

"Never mind that," She responded, "anyways, this is Gabriel's place and I asked Ana if you'd like to be roommates with him."

"Why?" Jack was confused, "We barely know each other."

"Oh, but don't you?" Sombra giggled.

"Sombra," Amélie whispered, "you're doing it again."

"So..." Gabriel chimed in as he walked down the stairs, "are you interested?"

"Sure..." Jack sighed trying not to blush, he was still somewhat annoyed that Gabriel had called him a nuisance behind his back, but despite everything he still liked him, "By the way, my name's Jack."

______

Gabriel POV

Gabriel leaned against the railing that looked over half of the loft. From where he was he couldn't see the front door. He'd just finished cleaning his loft and was waiting for his potential roommate. Someone knocked at the door and before he could go down the stairs, Amélie opened the door. Gabriel decided to chime in after a while. "Are you interested?" He asked as he walked down the stairs. He was surprised to see the guy from the other day but tried not to let it show.

"Sure..." Jack responded, "By the way, my name's Jack." As soon as Gabriel learned Jack's name, he realized why Sombra and Ana wanted them to become roommates. This was his crush. Now everything made sense, why Jack was at the park, why Sombra kept snickering, and even why Jack seemed to be so upset when he mentioned the "nuisance" he encountered. He thought back on everything and came to the conclusion that Ana and Sombra knew who Jack was to him and Jack may be considering whether or not Gabriel was Deathblossom.