Answers...? [Part 1]

After class Jack went to the library. Earlier that day, a few minutes after he left for school, he got a text from Sombra. She said that she wanted to talk to him and to meet him in the library. Jack saw her sitting in the corner of the room in front of a computer, tapping away at the keyboard. She was wearing a dark purple hoodie with the words 'Hacked' written in a pixelated font. He pulled a chair from another table and was about to sit across from her.

"Don't," She whispered, not looking up from the monitor. "If I were you I wouldn't come near me right now." She warned.

"Why?" Jack said as he turned away from her, trying not to act weird.

"Just walk out of here and meet me outside the school." She instructed, still focused on the computer screen. Jack was confused as to what was going on, but he decided to do what she said.

After a few minutes Sombra came running out of the school. She was no longer wearing her hoodie and had what seemed to be a USB in her hand. "Run!" She exclaimed, grabbing his arm.

"What did you do?" Jack asked as he followed her.

"Nothing," She said, holding back a smirk.

"You're lying, aren't you?" He asked as they began to slow down.

"Fine." She groaned, "I may have done something, but it wasn't that bad." She grinned as she shoved the USB into her pocket.

"Anyways," Jack sighed, "why did you ask me to meet with you?"

"Well," She chuckled, "I have the answers to all of your questions."

"What do you mean," Jack's eyes narrowed, "I never asked you any questions."

"Oh!" She said with a sudden change in tone, "Then you don't  want to know more about Gabriel." She smiled, but her eyes seemed blank.

"I do."