Part 31

Jack pushed open the door to Amélie's apartment. She almost always left it unlocked.

"Hey," Jack called out, "are you home?"

"Yeah, I'm in here." She shouted from another room, "Just sit down somewhere, and we'll talk."

Jack walked into the kitchen and leaned back on a chair in front of the island.

Suddenly he heard a click. He tried to stand up only to find out that his hands were cuffed to the chair.

"Sorry, luv." Jack turned around to see Lena waving from a few feet behind him.

"Lena, what is this." He asked as he tried to break the handcuffs. Amélie walked in from the other room followed by Gabriel.

"You traitor!" He shouted as he broke the chair leg and tried to run, only to be caught by Gabriel.

"Sorry for this." Gabriel sighed.

"It's okay." Lena smile as they left Amélie's appartment.

"What are you doing!" Jack yelled whilst trying to flail around.

"Just shut up." Gabriel sighed as he carried Jack into the elevator.

"Are you just trying to rub it in?" Jack practically screamed. He was doing his best not to cry, "To break my heart because I-" Gabriel cut him off with a kiss causing the tears, that Jack had been holding back, to roll down his face. He pushed Gabriel away causing them both to tumble on to the ground. "You're a jerk." He muttered between small hiccups as he got to his feet. As he turned to leave the elevator Gabriel pulled him back and pinned him against the wall. "Let go." He whispered before Gabriel roughly pressed their lips together. He pulled away for brief moment before kissing him once again. By the time that they had reached the bottom floor; they were out of breath. Gabriel grabbed Jack by both arms and leaned his head against his shoulder.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" Gabriel sighed.

"Doing what?" Jack muttered.

"Leading me on and running away." Gabriel said. Hot tears ran down Jack's face.

"I didn't mean to." He whispered, "I just..."

"It's okay." Gabriel wrapped his arms around Jack's waist before straightening up and staring into his eyes, "Just please don't leave me." He pressed his lips against Jack's cheeks and wiped away his tears. Jack nodded.

"I love you." He muttered.