Hacked

Gabriel returned to school to find that everything was in disarray. There were police cars parked outside and the faculty was trying to keep everyone from leaving. "What's going on?" Gabriel asked one of the policemen.

"That's classified information." He responded haughty.

"Hey, quit it," Another officer said, "Sorry," He sighed, "as you can see we have a rather serious situation here. You just got here so you're cleared, I guess. You can leave if you want."

"Okay, thanks." Gabriel sighed. He was wondering if Jack was alright in all that commotion and decided to message 'Jack' to see if he knew more about what was going on.

____

Deathblossom:「Yo.」

「Did you see what's happening at school?」

Jack:「No, did something happen?」

Deathblossom: 「There's a bunch of cops around.」

「I don't know why.」

「They said that it's okay for me to go home.」

「Where are you?」

Jack:「I went home during my lunch.」

Deathblossom: 「I should go home before anything else happens.」

「I'll talk to you later.」

____

"He's okay..." Gabriel sighed. He got into his car and quickly drove home.

He opened the door to their loft and saw Jack reading a book on the sofa. "Hey, I heard about what's going on a school," Jack said as he put down his book, "are you alright?"

"Yeah." Gabriel assured, "What are you doing home so early?" He asked, "Are you playin' hookie?"

"Oh, I met up with Sombra in the library." Jack explained, "We went to the park and when she left, she told me not to go back to the school."

"Huh?," Gabriel was confused, "Sombra doesn't go to our school."

"That's weird," Jack said, "She's the one who told me to meet her there."

"What was she doing?" Gabriel asked.

"Um... She was doing something on the computers in the library," Jack said, "and when I came up to her she told me to leave... You don't think-"

"Yeah, it sounds like she's doing something," Gabriel sighed, "but it's weird that someone noticed her; she's normally better at this kinda stuff. We should just forget about it and it'll be fine."

The next day there was a knock at the door.