I still love you

Landon's POV
  I get a tingly feeling when he grabbed my hand, it made me feel like we were the only people in the world. I look down at our hands to make sure I wasn't imagining this. I see it's real and I can feel a smile plaster across my face immediately. "Well that was cute" I hear Justin say. "What was" I ask him. "The way you smiled when you realized I grabbed your hand" he says. This makes me blush so I change the subject. "So who is this Raegan you were talking to Tish about" I ask him. "My ex" he answers. "Recent?" I ask him. "Well actually, he's the only one I've dated since we broke up and yeah recent" he tells me. "Oh, why did you want her to tell you what was going on with him" I ask him. "He's in the hospital, and before you flip out its not too bad and he didn't want me there. He moved on to Tish" he says. "Oh I hope he gets better" I say to him. "Thanks" he answered. "Tell me about your breakup" I asked him. "Well we were perfectly fine it at least I thought and out of no where he tells me that he doesn't feel the spark anymore. I got mad and depressed so I ran to his bathroom and took pills before Tish stopped me...." I cut him off. "JUSTIN!" I scream at him. "I'm sorry I realize it was a mistake now" he says apologizing.
                           Justin's POV
  "Ok, but don't you dare do it anymore" he says while tightening his grip on my hand a bit. We get to my house and I release my hand from his. I look in the driveway, no cars. "Thank god my mom isn't home, I don't think she likes you" I say to Landon. "I'm sorry" he says making a cute puppy dog face. "How could I not forgive that cute face" I say pinching his cheek and laughing. I grab his hand and start running to he door "let's go" I say to him as I open the door. We both run up to my room and walk in. "Wow, your room is definitely decorated differently" he says to me. "Yeah" I say looking around my room. He takes off his sweatshirt and sits down on my bed beside me. "It's so hot in here, take off ur sweatshirt" he tells me. I was about to pull it off when I remembered the cuts. He would be so mad at me so I just left it on and said "nah I'm good" "Justin.... I can tell your not taking it off for a reason, do you feel awkward to just be in a tshirt and no hoodie around me" he asks me. "No it's not that, ok if u must know" I say as I slowly start to take off my sweatshirt. Once I've got it fully I can see him look at my arms and neck then gasp. "Justin.... Why?" He asks me. "I was just upset, Raegan was the only person I ever loved other than you. But now I realize that it was a mistake, now that we've met yet again" I say the end quietly. "Well I don't want to ever hurt you like I did before or like Raegan did" he says grabbing my hand. "So what was it you were gonna do to see if I liked boys" he asked clueless, he's not the smartest in the bunch. "Oh just this" I say. I lean into him for a kiss  when he stops me. "What" I ask him feeling a little offended.
                    Landon's POV
  "I just want you to know that I love you and I regret what I did, if I would've held onto you, you wouldn't have dated Raegan. And u wouldn't have any cuts. So if you think about this, it's all my fault but I love you so much, I always have, always will. I just didn't have the courage to like a boy but now I have all the courage in the world. I'm so sorry." I tell him as I start to cry. "Landon, look at me" he says to me. I look up at him and he puts his hand on the side of my head. "I've always loved you too, I love you so much that I almost considered staying as a girl, staying in the body I wasn't comfortable in just to be with you. So you could hold me and kiss me like you would to any other girl." Our lips are just a few inches away from kissing distance and Justin doesn't make a move. So I decide to. Before he can realize what I'm doing our lips are touching and for one moment In the last three years, I feel in love again. While we were still kissing flashbacks flashed through my mind. Me and Justin at the fair, the mall, my room, his room. Then the argument, all the words start to come back to me. "A BOY, U WANNA BE A BOY BUT I DONT LOVE BOYS WO YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK A GIRL" I'm screaming at him while he's shaking in the corner. I snap out of it and realize me and Justin are still kissing, I slowly pull away and take a few deep breaths.
                   Justin's POV
  "So, are you sure you like boys" I ask him smiling with our foreheads still touching. "Positive" he says. We both giggle a little and kiss again. This one however wasn't as long. "Before we take this too far, let's talk about what's happened in the last three years and how much we've changed" Landon says pulling away and patting my knee. "Mkay, good idea" I say to him.