Oh Well Oh Well

Everyone was dressed in black as they sat on the benches outside of the tomb, "In the Tomb lies the body of Salem Darcy Salvatore" Daddy started to say. I sat down on the stairs in front of them watching my own funeral. "She looked 16 but being a vampire and all--- She was taken from the world" I stopped listening as I saw Jeremy starring at me.I got up and sat next to him, He opened his mouth to say something but I shook my head putting a finger to my lips shaking my head, "Later" I said and he nodded looking down.

One by one people went inside to talk to me well
I went inside when Jeremy did, "I can see you how?" He asked. "You can see ghost Jeremy its not rocket science" I said. "Look you cant tell anyone you can see me it will only hurt the ones I love most" I said softly he agreed not too and left

Uncle Stefan came in and smiled down at me. "I remember when we were all human and Damon left Kathrine was jealous because I spent most of my time with you I remember telling her she is my only niece she needs me" He said and choked up a bit. "You needed me and I wasn't there no one was that could of helped I should of waited for you" He said, "Its not your fault Uncle Stefan" I said but it only echoed, He wiped his tears and went outside.

My father was the last one inside, He was already almost crying as he looked down at my body
"I remember when you were born and after your mother died I dressed you in your little onesie
wrapping you up bringing you back home you were so tiny" He sniffled as he tried to hold back crying "Of course your mother knew your name already I picked your middle name" He cradled my cold cheek with his hand.

"You deserved happiness my little princess Happiness not death" He said as tears fell. He put a book on my coffin My journal, "I looked through your room finding this on your bed so I thought you should have it" He said and tucked it beside me, "Oh daddy" I sighed putting a hand on his
He turned his head looking at me and smiling softly. "I love you Salem" He said kissing my head and closing the coffin .