Chapter Fourteen

It only took a few moments when Cecillia came back and inform us that the picnic is ready. We went out of the mansion and headed to the woods. Different types of animals where visible every where. Birds, squirrels, deers and even snakes and wild cats. Its like a paradise in the modern city, in the modern world.

"There's no fairy here but you seems enchanted." Sean snatched my attention from the priceless scenery around us.

I just planned to glance at for a few seconds but the moment i lay my eyes on her.. i got more enchanted.  I cannot speak nor blink. She looks like the goddess of earth, well... A lesbian goddess for that.

"Sierra?" I didn't realized Sean was already in front of me.

"Wha—what?" I stummered.

"We're here."

Then she moved out of my way just be mesmerized by the beauty of the waterfalls, water shining like diamonds in the sunlight. All i could say was "Oh my god!". Sean grabbed my hand and lead me to greenfield colored blanket with baskets of food in the side. She sat down on my side and prepared my food. Sandwich and sliced apple.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked curiosly.

"I'm full." She answered smiling sweetly before asking: "What doed your family do? You're parents?"

"Oh, my dad's the chief of police of the Copperville Police Force and my mom's a well known surgeon at the St.  Therese of Copperville Hospital. You?" I replied.

"Ana, my mom is a business woman. She put her money in every business she thinks is worth it. She bought this whole land from five different owners. Aside from the wealth she inherited from her ancestors." She explains.

"How about you're dad? Is he with them at Switzerland?" I asked.

"No, he was killed by rog—burglars." She casually answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that."I said sincerely.

"Wanna try the falls?" She said smiling so sweet.

"I didn't bring anything with me Sean. I'd just enjoy the falls from here."

She didn't answer that's why i turn my head to the left to look at her. Just to see a familiar aquatic blue eyes staring at me directly. Those eyes that makes me swallow hard and make my throat dry. My breathing almost stopped and my lips seems to be so dry that i need wet it with my tongue.

I didn't realize i was actually doing it that made Sean looked down to my lips with burning eyes. Everything seems to stop around us. The memory of my dreams come rushing back again to my mind.

"I—i think i would like to—t-try the falls." I almost stumble while standing up.

Shit! Fuck me! Why am i acting like this?! Why am i even here?! What the fuck am i doing?! I don't like lesbian! I'm not a lesbian! I AM NOT A FUCKIN' LESBIAN!

I took off my shirt and pants leaving only my lacy underwear. The water is so clear i can even see the stones underneath. I felt a burning eyes focused on me and i immediately jumped to the water and swim to the falls. I want to bury myself on the force it expecting for my craziness to be washed away. I'm almost there, slowly calming down and i felt my tensed body relaxing. I thought everything is fine then i felt strong arms snaked on my middle body.