Chapter Fifteen

I froze as soon as i realized Sean was kissing the junction between my head and shoulder. I can feel the heat rising from that specific part crawling slowly. My mind shouts stop but my body seems to enjoy it. Her wet kisses went up with a bite on my earlobe that made me moan involuntarily. Her hands placed on the both sides of my hips, caressing intensely. I just felt my head tilting backwards as i enjoy her every moves.

Her hands roam on my flat belly then slowly and teasingly went on the sides and up below my breast. I wasn't able to control my hands as they went to hold on to her hair. With that, in just a split second i felt my bra hanging loosely. My nipples hard because of the cold water and the burning sensation Sean is giving me. She genlty took my hand off her head to remove my bra completely. Then with another soft bite on my ears i felt her strong hands my breast, slowly massaging them and driving me crazy. A small bite on my shoulder together and harder massage on my breath made my breathing hitch.

She made me turn to face her meeting her aquatic blue eyes. Her stares are so addicting i can't take my eyes off her. I felt her hands on my hips then i climbed up on my breast again which made me tilt my head backwards and moan softly while biting my lips. My hands went to her shoulder for support on my trembling body. She continued to massage my breast while kissing my neck. My body aches for her so much that it drives me crazy. This is so not me. I don't like lesbians, actually i feel disgusted just by thinking a girl would kiss a girl. Worst, a girl fucks a girl? That is abso-fuckin-lutely ridiculous. And i am as ridiculous as hell right now.

"S-sean..." I moaned her name in delight.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked and she got stiff.

"You're so fuckin' slow..." I said in a harsh voice almost a whisper before jumping to her.

She's so strong she didn't even barge. I wrapped my arms around her while kissing her wildly. My legs and arms clung to her as if my life depends on it. Moaning between our wild and passionate kisses, i feel her hands roam around my back before smacking my firm butt. Pride rise through me when i heard her moan.

Impossible as it may sound but all i felt was a flash of wind and a blurry of vision. I sunddenly feel the warm blanket in my back. She was on top of me. Staring at me with pure lust, admiration and an emotion i cannot decipher. Her slowly went down, meeting my lips with hers in a slow motion. When our lips met it felt like my whole life has been nourished.

She started slow, teasing and provoking me to get wild and crazy. She wearing only a sport bra and a black boxer shorts. Her chest was almost like that of a boy with biceps, triceps and an eight pack perfectly god molded abs. She's literally a female hunk. Deliciously hunk and alluringly sexy. Her femine facial features and her musculine build mixed perfectly projecting an almost intimidating aura. My insides ache and i can't take it any longer.

"Sean please...."