Chapter Six

I was in the middle of walking around when i felt that strange feeling again. Someone's watching me from somewhere. Slowly, i looked around as if enjoying the view. Someone's here and i am sure of that. My heart beat so loud my stalker should have heard it as well. A muffled sounds and branches broken by footsteps. My mind shouts run but my feet wasn't cooperating. I was shaking in fear, swallowing hard i asked: "Who's there?!"

Then to my disbelief, i just felt a warm breath in left side of my neck. Someone's behind me taking in my every scent. How did it happen? I don't heard this intruder get near me. The beating of my heart gets louder and faster it was almost deafening. My chest and throat began to ache as i forced my tears back.

"You smell of vanilla.. Hmmm.." Husky, sexy but... Feminine?! Another lesbian?! Good lord why is this happening to me?

"Who—
I was cut by a swift movement. Then i felt alone again. She left, just like the air that burst out of my lungs. I don't even realized my breathing almost stopped. Who the hell was that? How did she do it?
-
Until i got home my mind was filled with the memory of what happened at the garden. What kind of creature can move so fast like that? She was like the flashing light. Or am i just hallucinating? Its really disturbing to know that an unknown creature is roaming around the university. She might be dangerous. But would anybody believe me? I might look crazy if i tell this anyone.

"Sierra? You alright?"

"Holy Cow! Mom?! Do you have to do that?!" I catch my breathing.

"Honey, i've been talking to you for exactly one minute now. When i open the door i saw you standing here. At first i thought you saw me but then you are just staring blankly at me. What happened?"

Oh? Is that so?
"I'm fine—i'm fine. Maybe tired but i'm fine. I'll just take a rest."

Then i went straight to my room and lock myself in. My hands unintentionally went to my neck and touch where she smelled me. I almost feel her breath. What the fuck is happening to me?
-
After taking a quick shower i went to my bed without bothering to get dressed. I feel so tired and i need sleep. Just as my back laid on the soft matress i was swallowed by darkness.

I was lying in a green field, naked. Soft hands caressing my breast. The cool breeze of the night make me shiver more. I moan and moan uncontrollably with the sweet sensation crawling in every fiber of sanity. Warm, small kisses trace my rib bone down to my belly. I was so wet, so wild and crazy. Crazy to have more, to taste more. Those hands left my breasts and went to my thighs slowly moving them apart. Then those kisses went down to make crazier. Sucking, licking, making me wetter. I grasp the weeds while i open it wider. Giving more space to the sweet intruder. Soft, warm tongue played on there. Tasting every bits of my flesh. My nipples hard, my breathing harsh and i sweat all over. She moans while do it, making me wilder. Then i felt this uncontrollable sensation again like something's gonna burst. I tried to stop it. Not now, i want more..  But it happened. I flew up high in ecstasy. Slumping back to the green field. She crawl up to meet my eyes. I met the moon, a silver orb that mesmerized me everytime.

I love you Sierra..
I love you too...