Chapter Two

One month had passed and i already gained so many friends in the university. Some are fake but some are true. There's Jessica, Aileen, Cynthia, Megan, Tiffany and Max. We always stick together, hang out every weekends and they already gained my parents' trust. They could even have lunch at our house at times or sleep over. They are the new people i can consider bestfriends.

"I heard there are transferees from a nearby town."Tiffany said.

"Yeah? How many are they?"I asked. Curiosity suddenly filled my whole being.

"I actually saw them yesterday gathering their books. I think their nine but i'm not really sure."Megan inserted.

"Really? Are they siblings?"I added. My full attention is on the topic now.

"Well, i'm not sure but you know what i am sure of? They are all goddess! As in oh my God! They are goddamn beautiful. But i'm not sure if they are all girls coz' three of them looks masculine."Megan added dreamy eyed.

"Lesbians?"Even though i don't mean it i sounded disappointed.

"Hmmm?.. Maybe yes, i cannot judge 'em but with their looks, i can say probably."She admitted.

"Geez.. Lesbians."I said with disgust. I was to add they are dirty but i was interrupted with-

"Why? What's wrong with being a lesbian? They are still human Sierra."Max, with a slight pain on her voice before leaving.

We were all shocked with Max's reaction on my statement but we just ignored it. In my mind, maybe she's just a nice person who don't wanna hear people being judged irrationally. Maybe it was my fault. I acted rude and inhuman.

Last subject and we're free to go home but we still don't see Max. I tried to look for her everywhere inside the university but she's nowhere to be seen. Jessica and Aileen already asked their friends on the other class but they didn't see Max as well. I'm starting to wonder what really happened. It would really break my heart to know if Max will feel mad at me because of what i said but i don't see the logic in there. She doesn't know the new kids personally.

"Do you see Max? I've been looking for her the whole day but she's nowhere to be found."I told sadly to Cynthia.

"No, we looked for her all over the university but we can't find her."She answered.

"What the hell happened to her? She doesn't even know those transferees. She's over reacting!"I exclaimed.

"I don't know Sierra. We all don't know why she acted like that."She said while brushing a hand at my back.

"Hey? What's with the sad face gorgeous?"Micheal suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Sorry Micheal but i'm not in the mood. Let's go Cynthia."

We left Micheal scratching his head in disbelief. I'm not the type of person to be snobish or rude but i'm not really in the mood right now. One of my bestfriends is mad at me and i don't know why. I wanna say sorry but we can't find her. This is the first time someone gets mad at me and the most frustrating part is i don't know why.