Three: Heartbroken

Kate's Pov
"You.....YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME DEMON!!!!!" He shouted at me,I felt heartbroken inside he ran and left me,I was on the verge of crying,I felt heartbroken because I developed feelings for him on those past few weeks,I ran to Snowdin forest and cried and sobbed.

Reaper's Pov
I ran to Waterfall and sat at the echo flowers,I started to hate Kate because she stole my first kiss,I had feelings for someone else not her but,soon I started to feel bad oh who cares about that girl,I opened a portal to reaper tale and greeted Life my crush,I confessed right away she accepted me,we arrived at Snowdin forest,we had fun a lot she soon went back to Reaper Tale,I had the best day of my life soon I heard crying,I followed the noise to see Kate crying,her eyes were puffy red,she was not wearing jacket,so maybe she is cold"my stupid brain kissing Reaper,he probably like someone"she said to herself crying more,she then cried to sobbing"I should have killed my self"she said,I was shock to hear her say that,I was about to show but Reaper Tale Chara came,(OT Chara is nice and Reaper Tale Chara is evil) and said"you made a wish and you desired it" raising her scythe,I decided to hide,I heard Kate's scream as she was now gone,RT Chara took her soul and used it as her owns and left,I came out and looked at Kate's lifeless body,I cried because it was my fault I broke her heart,I regretted everything,I cried at this until Classic came"hey Reaper -"he stopped as his white pupils disappeared and only empty sockets remain seeing Kate dead,he put his hand over my shoulder and we teleported at the house,Geno and Frisk saw us and asked what happened,I explained everything,Geno became silent and Frisk cried.

It was my FAULT I broke her heart.
Abandoned her.
And.......
...
...
...
...
... And let her die in Chara hand.

I would never forgive myself