Six: Pregnant

G's Pov
We came in the house and heard nothing we went to Reaper's room to see him and Kate sleeping"looks like they did it last night" I said,we went to the living room to watch TV,while we were watching Kate ran to the bathroom,We were confused,we went to the bathroom to see Reaper comforting Kate who was barfing in the toilet,I called Alphys she said she said she will come here a minute,we waited,a knock was at the door,I opened it and let her in,she was testing Kate.

"Your Pregnant!!" We heard Alphys,we came in the living room to see Kate crying,Reaper rush to her side"what's wrong why are you crying?" He asked with worry in his voice"I'm crying because......I'm Pregnant" she said,we jaw drop.

"I'm going to be a Father" Reaper said,being overjoyed"heck yes,I'm an Uncle" I shouted"wait,what gender is it?" Reaper asked"i- its a- a girl"Alphys said,I or we celebrated an send this to others of sanses from Au's,we came to the Sanses mansion,I was helping Kate go down the stairs till portals appeared the sanses came out even the bad ones too.

Reaper's Pov
I was sitting at the  couch then Nightmare came"hey Reaper congrats"he said"thanks Nightmare how about you and Cross?" I asked he blushed blue and just ignores it,I then saw Horror"yo Horror"I greeted,he looked at me and smiled"so how you and Kate doing?" He asked me"fine,she just fine"I said looking at Kate who was talking with Error,I sighed and looked at him"so did you confess to lust?" I asked,he blushed and growled and just walked away,I laughed.

(Time skip of baby shower and shit)
We went to  Reaper Tale,and we met Paps and Dad looks like this is going to be her home now.