Four: Back to life

- 6 years later -
Kate's Pov
I sat alone at the dark void thinking about what had changed those six years until I heard footsteps,I looked around to see Toriel in a beautiful silky dress"Toriel?" I asked"hello Kate,I might be the Toriel you know but I am from an Au called Reaper Tale,but please call me Life"she said,I stiffened when I heard Reaper's name"I am here to give another chance" she said"why?" I asked again"because,I know someone still care about you,someone you know six years back then"she said my rainbow soul appeared and I was sent back to the word of the living,I noticed the cut at my neck what another Chara gave me 6 years ago,I made a scarf out of thin air,I still had my magic,the scarf was color blue and it was warm,I was at the spot where I died I left and went to Snowdin,everyone looked at me when I was passing by,guess they still remembered me.

Life's Pov
I went back to Reaper Tale to meet Reaper my friend,we broke up because I went back with Asgore,but we were still friends "where did you go?" He asked"just went to give someone another chance"I said"and who was it?" He asked again"someone you knew six years ago"I said he froze"y- you m- mean Kate"he strutters,I nodded,when he came back he felt heartbroken because of Kate dying back then"thank you Life"he thanked me and went to Snowdin.

Reaper's Pov
I can't believe it Kate the one I lost so long came back,I hope she can forgive me,I was at the void"well,well,well look what we have here" I heard a glitch up voice(I don't like making Error's voice its kinda of lazy for me to do it)I turned around to see Error"what do you want Error?" I asked groaning"just wanted to see you,so where you heading off to,to see your beloved Kate?" He asked"none of your business Error or I will tell it to Ink"I warned he stopped,he and Ink became a couple,back then,he just grumbled and went away,I continued to see my beloved Kate.

I arrived at Snowdin and went to look for her,I found her at Waterfall hearing the whispers of the monsters,she looked up to see me,she looked away and was about to cry,I knelt down and lifted her chin"don't cry,I would never like to see my beautiful beloved cry"I said pulling her closer"Reaper,I miss you so much,I'm sorry I-"its okay I should be the one who would say sorry,I left to die,I left you heartbroken its my fault you died"I cut her off"no,Reaper,it was not your fault just let go of the past and looked up to the future"she said,smiling oh how I missed her angelic voice,lovely black hair,her beautiful smile,I leaned closer and I kissed her,she froze bit kissed back. We parted

"I love you Kate" I said

"I love you too,Reaper" she said.
....
....
....
....
....
Little did they know some one was watching them.
Ink's Pov
"Oh my Asgore they are so cute right Error" I said he agreed as we watch them kiss,I took a photo and send it to G,guess he has a new ship.