Two:Training

Reaper's Pov
I went insane again and I almost hurt Kate and Chara,I face palmed myself because of that,we entered the house and I went to my dark corner sulking,Chara and Kate came to me smiling"hey Reaper you wanna train?" Asked Kate"for what?" I asked,they both giggle"we want to help you train your insane self" Chara explained"Kate was the one who will train you while me will heal you when your hurt or injured"Chara said again I think for a while and agreed,we went to Waterfall and started to train"okay,Reaper think about happy memory's"Kate said,I nodded and started to remember Paps,Dad and everyone"now tell me who do you see?" Kate asked"I see my brother and Dad"I said"good now what are you three doing?" She asked again"we were having fun always smiling"I said I started to calm down,till my head hurts,I was back to reality"Reaper is your head hurt you can rest" Kate said,Chara was healing me while Kate was standing next to echo flowers"what ya doing Kate?" I asked,she told me to listen and I heard whispers of monster"you can be calmed by these"she said,I nodded,soon the training was done I was calm as ever always listening to the echo flowers to calm me.

Until I went crazy again.

I was going mad finding monsters to kill,until I spit Kate"okay,training worked a little but,I gonna help" she said to herself,the reason I went mad because...... Chara was gone,she was my friend and now she's gone,I tried to set a attack at Kate but she kept dodging,I was furious,I tried and tried to hit on her but she just blocked it or dodge it I grew more furious.

Kate's Pov
I was gonna regret this"me and my stupid idea" I thought as I jumped and grabbed Reaper he struggled but failed,I was so so so so gonna regret this so badly,I kissed him at his teeth he stopped and we both landed softly,we parted I let go of him"R- reaper?" I asked he stand there froze and looked at me"you kissed me"he said"you......YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME DEMON!!!!!" He shouted running away.