One: Underground

Kate's Pov
I was venturing at the woods carrying a stick,I climbed a mountain and saw a big hole,I then realize this was Mt. Ebott,I walked closer and I accidentally trip on a big vine,and fell.

I woke at a bed of buttercups,I sigh with relief that I survived,I grabbed my stick and walked forward I entered a dark room only seeing a light shining down a patch of grass with a buttercup with a.....A FACE!? I was confused as hell"golly,your a human welcome to the Underground"the talking flower said"I'm Flowey,Flowey the Flower,gosh you seemed confused let tell how things work down here"he said,a rainbow heart appeared at my chest,I raised a brow"see that,that's your soul its you whole being(A/N: forgot what he said anyways BACK TO DA STORY)"he said"do you know what LV stands for?"he asked"L- love"I answered"yep LOVE,here I can share you some on my LOVE just catch one"he said soon some white petals appeared"their called' Friendliness pellets'" he said I moved my hand to grab one when I did I felt a pain rushing to my body.

"You Idiot...." Flowey said his friendly smile turned to a creepy smile.

"In this world its KILL OR BE KILLED AHA HAHA HAHA!!!!" He laughed

Soon pellets surrounded me I was started to get scared until they disappeared,I saw flowey shot by a fireball then a goat lady came"what a horrible creature,hurting a poor innocent youth"she said"hello my name is Toriel I am the Caretaker of the Ruins, I come here everyday to see if humans fell down,follow me I will guide you past the ruins,she said.
(Time skip: of puzzles and fighting Toriel)
I hugged Toriel and said goodbye,I went through the door,I saw snow good thing I'm wearing my hoodie jacket,I walked forward(yeah I know sans is going to show up but lets twist this) I saw a bridge and crossed it I continued to walk forward and saw another bridge I  crossed it again and saw a sign saying"Welcome to Snowdin" I was surprised,I walked forward.

I saw a shop,and Inn,a Christmas tree with gifts maybe they know what we did too,I continued walking I past a bar called"Gillby's",I was quit hungry,I earned enough money on the fights that I had,I entered to see some dogs and a skeleton with a blue jacket and pink fluffy slippers,and a fire monster made of fire huh,I sat down next to the skeleton and ordered a burger,J stayed quit and played with my thumbs,I noticed the skeleton drinking.... Ketchup,more weirder,the fire monster came back with my order and I gave him the money,I ate it and went off,but was grabbed by the skeleton,this he looked at me with empty sockets,I was getting scared"so you new here kid?" He asked,I nodded"well my names Sans,Sans the skeleton"he introduced himself"my names Kate"I said,he smiled and told the fire monster he was leaving,I was dragged by him leading to a house we came in to see other two versions of himself and a two humans,the first human was wearing clothes resembling the night sky,the other was wearing a purple and pink sweater with brown shorts,boots and their left eyes was glitch.

The other two skeletons,one looks like a reaper the other represents Sans but wearing a red scarf,his was like the same glitch up left eye with the human,he had a big wound does that even hurt,I was grab again by sans leading me to them.

"Meet Geno,Reaper,OT Chara and AT frisk but call them Chara and Frisk" Sans said"h- hi my  n- names Kate"I said"hi Kate"Chara said,I waved at her and notices Reaper walking to the corner sulking I got a bit worried and walked over to him"hi Reaper"I said he looked at me and looked back at the ground"hey wanna go get some fresh air?" I asked he looked at me again"sure,I guess"he said and stood up we both went to outside. 

We were the only ones outside because maybe they the people in Snowdin maybe they went to see MTT show,I saw Reaper acting strange his eyes turned red,he looked at me and smiled creepily I noticed Chara was not here maybe she went inside"heh heh heh heh"he laughed creepily,I backed away slowly"where you going Kate?" He asked creepily,I ran to Waterfall,he chased me"HELP!!!!!" I shouted"aww ~ where would you go Kate"he said,he landed in front of me,I stopped he started to scream,I grabbed him and slapped him,leaving a red hand print"you okay Reaper?" I asked he nodded and said sorry we went back to the house.
*************
Its bad isn't it?
Please forgive me if its bad,I'll try to make it better promised besides the next one is going to be great.