Eight: Leaving/Finale

Eight Months later
Third person Pov
The baby was born and was named Rose a half skeleton and half human,with light brown eyes"Reaper when Rose was born you must take her"Kate said"what why?" Reaper asked with worry"her powers are too strong too strong indeed, evil people will try to get her so protect her"Kate said"but why what about you"Reaper asked again,this time with sorrow,his love and him parted away"I know you will raise her by yourself bit Reaper Tale is not my Au,I will be here at Under Tale with Sans,so please protect our child"Kate said with tears forming Reaper nodded and took Rose with him never letting the the child see her mother.

2 years later

Kate's Pov
I was at Hot Land with Alphys watching Fairy Tail,I was going home now,I said goodbye to Alp and went to back to Snowdin when I was at Waterfall I met a  human"hello my names Bite"he introduce"hello mine is Kate"I said,soon we became friends.

(Time skip: A few months and still Kate's Pov)
Bite confessed his feelings to me,I said no but we were still best buds,because I missed my sweet Reaper and Rose,I wonder what Rose is like,I asked Ink to take me to Reaper Tale.

When we arrived I went to find Reaper,I found Life and asked her where Reaper was she said he was at the garden with Rose,I thanked her and went to the garden I saw Reaper playing with a little hybrid girl who was my daughter I smiled, Rose was like 4 or 5 years old,I was about to leave when I heard"daddy what was mommy like?" Rose asked I stop and listened"well she was beautiful,lovely,brave,and kind women just like you"he said,I was about to cry and leave but  I trip from my one foot me and my da?n clumsiness"huh,stay here Rose I will go check"Reaper said,I cant seem to stand because my leg hurts,he looked and saw me,shock I smiled a little......." Its nice to see you again beloved"I said.

He cried and hugged me helping me stand,Rose came and saw me"daddy who is she?" She asked"Rose meet your mother Kate"Reaper said,Rose was shock but smiled and hugged me,I was happy Reaper healed my leg and we spent our time at the garden,when I saw a angel looking at Reaper,I was curious,but ignored it,I was reading a story to Rose when the angel I saw earlier was flirting with Reaper at the entrance,I told Rose to stay and went to them,she kept flirting and Reaper was ignoring her"ahem"I got their attention"uh who are you?" The angel asked"the guy who you are flirting with is my husband so back off"I warned"hah a mortal with a god to bad he is mine"she said,I grew furious"if you don't leave and stop flirting to him,so help me  I. WILL. DRAG. YOU. TO. HELL!!!!!!" I said in a demonic voice became pale and ran off,Reaper looked at me impressed"what never seen that side of me,I was born with magic"I said giggling,we went to Rose who made three floral crown we wore them and had fun.

Jewel's Pov
I ran off and hid that good for nothing bitch,I flew to King Asgore place,where he was with Life and other gods and goddess,I bow down"my King a mortal is with Death himself saying she was his husband,I think we should kill this mortal"I said,I looked at him and Life looked at me with anger in her eyes"we shall not kill that  mortal that is true Death's Wife but killing her will bring sorrow to him and his child"but you highness she will kill us like the last one"I said,the King glared at me mentioning Chara"no she is a gifted,I will make her as a Goddess"he said,I was shock"but there is no place for her"I said trying to change his mind soon Death appeared with his wife and child"I heard you will make Kate a goddess"he said,Asgore nodded"tell me Kate what harm did Jewel cause?" The king asked"she flirted with my husband and claimed him as hers" she said,I looked at Asgore he said a guard to bring me to the dungeon.

Kate's Pov
I was watch as they take her away"so Kate come forward"Asgore demands,I obeyed and stepped forward"as I here by grant you power,as a goddess of Love and Music"he said,I smiled and clothes changed to a lovely blue with pink flower design"so tell me what name should me call you.

"Alijiah meaning: women of love" I said he nodded now I have became a goddess me and Reaper protected Rose,till she became  older.

The Happily ever after.