Five: The Date

Reaper's Pov
I was gonna ask out Kate on a date,I got some help from Geno and Classic,we set the Date a Waterfall there was a picnic,surrounded by echo Flowers"so this is going to help?" Asked Geno"yes,because I know Kate  likes to hear whispers or wishes of people" I said.

Meanwhile with Kate and Frisk
Kate's Pov
"Come on" Frisk said,we were at Hot Land to meet Mettaton,we arrived at the lab,Frisk knocked the door,Alphys open the door"o- oh y- your g- good" she stutters,we came in and Undyne came with Mettaton,Alphys explained something Mettaton which made him happy,he told me to follow him,we entered a closet to see a lot of dresses"pick anything you like Darling,I'll be outside if you need me"Mettaton said.

I was looking for a perfect dress,until I saw a beautiful dress,I called Mettaton,he helped me wear and it was my size. Perfect.

The dress was color black,it was up to my knee and had blue designs, I wore some blue leggings,my shoes were color black too in was some high heels,and my hair was made to a bun,Mettaton did my make up,but I still kept the scarf.

We heard a knock at the door,Alphys went to get it.

Reaper's Pov
I was waiting for Kate,I got some red roses for her,I heard her come down and saw her,she was so beautiful,I blushed she came down the stairs and looked at me"here,roses for a lovely  angel"I said she held it and blushed"Oh,Reaper you are so sweet"she said,We teleported to Waterfall,she saw the picnic,we were under the crystals that are like stars,she gasped and hugged me,I hugged back we sat down and we ate,after eating we were looking at the crystals like stars.

G's Pov
Me,Ink,Error,Geno,Classic and Lust were snickering at this I was holding a video camera to get this,I snickered more"huh? What was that sound" Kate said I didn't hear her because of us snickering"I'll go check it out"Reaper said,he went over to a bush,he looked and saw us"shit,we are screwed"I said,we were held by Reaper by his magic"were sorry,please don't hurt us"we begged,he just ignored us and tapped Kate's shoulder,more fucked up"hey Reaper -" she was cut of when she saw us"why is Geno and Classic here? And who are those other four?" She asked,her eyes was filled with anger means she pissed off for us ruining the date"they were watching us"Reaper,Kate seemed pissed off more,but calmed down,she looked at us and was about to cry,shit Reaper dropped us and rushed to Kate's side.

Reaper's Pov
I rushed to Kate's side"hey what's wrong love?" I asked"This date was*sob* g- going great but ruined by*sob* them" she said crying more,I looked at them they sweated"hey lets go home"I said,she nodded and we walked home the guys followed closely behind, we came back an sat on the couch,I glared at the guys who shivered and I looked at Kate who was unhappy,I looked sad,I told the guys to leave us they will come back when I call them,I lifted her chin and she looked at me,I kissed her,she was shock at first,but kissed back,I licked her bottom lip to ask permission,she opened her mouth,I slid my tongue I heard her moan. We parted leaving a string of saliva"heh did I heard a moan" I teased,she rolled her eyes and kissed me we teleported in my room,lets just say. We had a time of our life.