Seven: Siblings as always

Reaper's Pov
It was just the first month of Kate's pregnancy,I always helped her a lot and today,I was gonna  take a break I teleported at the beginning of the ruins,I sat down at the bed of flowers it was so peace full until I heard screaming I looked up to see four humans falling I quickly hid at the shadows,they fell and I looked closely,two girls and two boys,they stood up and walked forward,there they met flowey.
(Time skip,Snowdin)
They arrived at Snowdin I was with Kate,until Classic came in"hey guys meet Ashlyn,Hanna,Jermaine and Craig"he introduced them,Kate looked at four of them and ran to the boys side,crying"Oh how I miss my two brothers"she said"we miss you sis"they said,the two girls smiled and Kate smiled back at them"um mind explaining?" I asked"oh these are my friends and brothers"she said,I nodded"and guys meet Geno,Classic,Frisk and Reaper my husband(A/N: I did not mention they both got married so sorry)" she said,four of them shouted"WHAT!!! YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!" Looking at her,who was laughing"so that what mom meant when your the first to get married"Jermaine said smirking"oh shut up Bam"she said,the two brothers laughed later they went to catch up with things.

Kate's Pov

We were at Waterfall Ashlyn went to buy some nice cream, me and my bros were at the river they were playing"sis" I snapped when Dam spoke"yeah bro?" I asked"can you promise something to us?" Asked Bam"sure what is it"I said"you promise you wont leave us again"they said and was about to cry I felt sad and hugged and whispered"I would never break a promise to my brothers ever"I hugged them and they hugged back.

We came back and relaxed for the day,I wen to Reaper's room to sleep.

Ink's Pov
I was working on the library for Kate since she likes reading when I finished,I made it teleport at house of Classic,when I got there Kate came out of the bathroom just in time,I grabbed her and lead her to the library"look"I said she saw the library and thanked me I welcomed.