Psychotic love ( a luke brooks fanfic)

SHIT SHIT SHIT! i whisper yelled as i realized i slept in 20 minutes. I rolled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom . The door was shut which ment leiona ( Leon-A) or Sam was in there. we moved to Melbourne 2 months ago. as its our last year of high school and we wanted to finish it out with a "bang" so we moved to australia. We've all been bestfriends since 6th grade and knew how long we all took in the bathroom but no one thought of that when we bought a 1 bathroom apartment for 3 teen girls. "C'MON IM FUCKING LATE". "FINE WAIT ONE MINUTE" i could tell it was leiona that was in there based on her voice. I rushed to my room and grabbed a pair of black leggings with a light pink jumper from Victoria secret. I quickly ran back to the bathroom i skipped washing my face as i was already really late. I grabbed my makeup bag and starting applying foundation then mascara, i stopped there because i was running out of time. I combed threw my rats nest people call hair and quickly plugged in my blue zebra print straightener. I sectioned my hair as quickly as possible and started straightening it. I ran back to my room where my gray uggs were and slipped them on my feet. i saw sam and leiona sitting in the car waiting so i grabbed my book bag and a snapple before rushing on the front door.

*LUKES POV*
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" i grunted as 2 muscular men started dragging me out in the hall way. " atleast this the last time WE have to deal with this shit head" the guy to my left nodded in response WHATS GOING ON?! ARE THEY GIVING ME THE DEATH PENALTY?! "whats happening" i spoke with an innocent tone while waiting for a response but neither answered. God i just wanted to fucking stab the cunts why the hell cant they just tell me?! We arrived at the entrance door where my 2 brothers Jai and Beau stood handcuffed waiting for me. " There you are luke, luke were transporting you 3 to another mental institution one that can help you and your brothers she said with a re assuring smile. "Whatever" i mumbled i had no reason to care i know nothing can help us and they same things gunna happen to wherever they send us.

*GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER BUT ILL UPDATE REALLY SOON, LIKE TONIGHT?! (:*