Chapter 9

Thanks for reading everyone!!! Don't forget to vote also! XOXOXOXOXOXO

SOPHIA'S POV.

I woke up this morning with my phone to my ear. I couldn't understand why it was on my ear but stranger things happen every day. I looked out the window and the sun is shining bright, the sky blue. I sat up in the bed and looked at the vase of flowers Zayn had given me the other day. I remembered the very words his letter had said, 'The smile that lights the face warms the heart'. Those words play over and over in my head throughout the day. I decided I should probably get up so I pulled back the covers and put my phone on the charger. I thought the phone was disconnected from the call until I heard snoring on the other line. I looked at the number and realized it was Zayn. We literally stayed on the phone all night. I thought about hanging up but I didn't. I stood up and went into my bathroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got in the shower.

As always, I sung my favorite song It Will Rain by Bruno Mars while in the shower. After about 5 minutes of showering, I got out. When I came out of the bathroom, the maids were laying out clothes for the day. To my surprise, they picked out something really pretty. They laid me out a PETA Never Be Silent tank top, black leggings, a vintage Chanel chain bag, and a pair of Michael Kors skid wedges. It warms my heart to think that they are finally understanding my style. I began drying myself when a voice came from the phone. I jumped because it was so out of the blue. I walked to the phone and stared at it, waiting for the husky voice to speak again.

"Morning" Zayn said, yawning through the phone's speaker. His voice is all raspy because he probably had just woken up but I don't care, his voice is sexy like this.

"Morning Zayn" I said, continuing drying myself.

"Your singing is beautiful" he said. I wondered how he heard it if the phone is in my bedroom and I am in my bathroom but I did leave the bathroom door open so maybe he heard it because of that.

"Thanks but how did you hear me?" I asked. He paused before he continued like he had to think about something and or falter on what he was about to say.

"I am.....on speaker" he said, laughing. When you hear his laugh, it just makes you love him even more.

"Oh.....right" I said, laughing as I put my clothes on.

"So, I was wondering if you had any plans" he said. I heard the pace of his breaths speed up. I could tell he was nervous. VERY nervous.

"No, I have no plans for the day" I said. I heard his breaths go from heavy and fast to soft and steady.

"Great!" He exclaimed.

"You must be very happy" I said, fixing my hair in the mirror.

"I am" he said, laughing.

"Good" I said, laughing with him. Charlie opened my door and came into my room and began listening to my conversation. Good thing I stopped drying myself once me and Zayn began talking again. "Hold on Zayn."

"Sure" he said.

"Charlie, what are you doing?" I asked. He is always so nosey and rude(at times) which makes me mad about him. Charlie, just standing at the door smirking, disregarded the question.

"Hello Zayn" he said, walking to my bed, taking my phone.

"Charlie stop!" I commanded him.