Chapter 17

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!!! VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE THANKS!!

SOPHIA'S POV.

I feel like such a creep. Everyone is staring at me like I have 3 heads. But then I look at Harry whose smiling like he sees his beautiful future ahead. I looked at Louis and he mouthed something that I couldn't exactly catch. It looked like he mouthed "They are going to kill you when they find out." It's like now I see Louis as someone who is like secretive but very trustworthy. I don't know how I could ever be in his position right now. It's like he's torn between telling them and keeping the secret for me and Zayns sake. Such a good friend. Everyone was silent, causing it to be awkward, until Zayn began to finally speak.

"So hello lads" Zayn said, waving to everyone in the room.

"Just on time" Louis said.

"Thanks Lou" he said, smiling. I glanced at Harry who looked like something was bothering him but I couldn't say anything due to the scenery and surrounding people. "Are you lads ready for recording?"

"Yes we are" Niall said. "Nandos afterwards!"

"Sure Niall" Harry said, laughing.

"We are ready but not to be rude or anything but why is Sophia here?" Liam asked. "No hurtful offense to you Sophia." I didn't know how to respond to his smartness. Do I just smile and act like everything is fine or should I totally freak and cuss him out? Not very lady like for option number two. I'll just sweep his comment under the rug and smile and that so what I did.

"She wanted to help" Zayn said, smiling. "We did base these songs on her."

"Right Zayn" Niall agreed. "Sophia is our friend." Niall walked over to me and hugged me tight. As I was in this hug, I managed to catch a wiff of his cologne which smelled soooo good. As he hugged me for a while longer, everyone else joined in the group hug, with me in the middle. I managed to get Harry on one side and Zayn on the other; perfect combination.

"Sophia is our lad" Liam said. "We will treat her like family."

"She is" Louis agreed. "Just closer to some than others." REAAAAALLYYY LOUIS!!!!! Why would you say this?!?!? Giving clues that I date someone. After we broke up the hugging circle, everyone went to get their windcheaters except Louis and Zayn. Louis pulled me and Zayn into a corner and began whispering so no one could hear him but us.

"They are literally going to kill you Zayn" Louis angrily, whispered.

"I know, I know" Zayn quickly repeated. "I hope you didn't tell anyone Lou."

"I didnt" Louis quickly replied.

"What about Harry?" I whispered, under my breath, hoping no one heard me but it seemed to be that they did. Zayn shot me a cold stare but quickly turned away as Louis began to speak, leaving me hanging my head low.

"Ha-" Louis started but stopped mid sentence when, Liam, Niall, and Harry emerged from upstairs. We quickly changed subjects to talking about song choices and what we were recording which interested Liam, Niall, and Harry. After we talked about the songs some more, we loaded into the black van, a security man at the wheel. The seats were set up 3 in one row and 3 in another which left me to sit by Niall and Harry with me in the middle. Zayn set in the front with Liam and Louis. I tried getting Zayn's attention a couple of times but he just looked away and acted as if I wasnt even there. Louis kept looking back at me but turned back around everytime Harry or Niall looked forward. It got to that one point when Harry and Niall were talking so Louis turned around and whispered, "He's pissed." He quickly turned back around when Zayn tapped him on the shoulder and began talking again. I couldnt exactly understand why Zayn was mad. All I asked was "What about Harry?" under my breath. How could he be so upset over that one sentence? We finally arrived at the studio and everyone loaded out the van. I tried catching up with Zayn but he just brushed me off and walked away. We walked in the studio and although it was kinda late (8:50 pm), there were still people running around bringing papers to offices and the desk. I saw that Juliet was here and I was hoping she wouldn't say anything about my past encounter with her. The lads went ahead of me with me trailing behind.