Chapter 11

THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME TO 1,000 READS!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE. XOXOXOXOXO

ZAYN'S POV.

"We......will definitely make it work" she said lifting her head off of my shoulder, smiling.

"I know we will" I said kissing her forehead. She stood up and walked to the door. She touched the door knob and I ran and blocked the door.

"What are you doing, Zayn?" she asked laughing.

"You didn't kiss me today" I said smiling.

"Are you serious Zayn?" she asked as she looked away, smiling.

"Yes Sophia!" I exclaimed. "I havent kissed you all day."

"Okay Zayn" she said getting on her tippy toes kissing me. Her lips crashed into mine and it felt so right. We kissed for at least 2 minutes until we finally parted."Are you better now?"

"So much better" I said smiling.

"You are crazy Zayn" she said.

"I know" I said laughing. After we laughed for a long time, we walked out of my room, hand in hand. We remembered that the rest of the lads didnt know about us, so we immediately let go of each others hand. We rejoined the lads and they were talking with eachother. Sophia sat by Liam and I sat by Niall. It was very awkward because we just jumped into the conversation so I brought up a topic.

"Sophia, what are you doing for your birthday?" I asked looking at Sophia. Everyone got very silent and engrossed their attention on Sophia.

"Um... my mum said that we are having a ball" she said.

"We are invited right?" Harry asked smiling.

"Of course" she said.

"Time to party" Liam exclaimed, fist pumping in the air.

"So this party is going to be like what it was in 'Cinderella'?" Niall asked.

"Basically but with more teenagers and better music" she said.

"That would be fun" Louis said.

"Yes it will be cool" she said.

"Speaking of your parents, aren't they looking for you?" Liam asked. A look came across her face and she looked terrified.

"Someone turn on the televison" she said standing up and walking to the television.

"Okay" I said as I grabbed the remote and turned it on. It was already on the news channel and the Breaking News report was that Princess Sophia had gone missing.

"I knew this was going to happen" she said.

"What does this mean?" Louis asked.

"This means that the guards are looking for me and will posibly arrest anyone who has been seen with me" she said looking down. "Guys I'm so sorry I put you lads in this predicament"

"Its fine" Liam said. "We just have to get you home." Soon as he said this the gate bell rang. She ran to the window and looked out the window. Everyone ran to the window, right beside her, watching outside.

"What do we do?" Niall asked.

"I have to go out there" she said.

"Open the gate" Louis said. Liam ran over to the security, and opened the gate. As she had expected, it was the guards. They surrounded the door and yelled for her to come out. Fans started gathering at the gate and started taking pictures of the scene. I know Simon will be so mad at us right now.