Chapter 13

Thanks for reading my story everyone! XOXOXOXOXO

SOPHIAS POV.

"Andrea......" Is all Harry could say after we parted by the interruption from Andrea.

"Harry....you..k-kissed her" she said pausing before every word. This is such an awkward position I am currently in. I had no idea that Andrea was currently dating him. I felt so bad because she looked like she was at the point to cry. What do I say? What do I do?

"Andrea I'm so sorry" I said, stepping away from Harry, as I hung my head low.

"It's not your fault,Sophia" Harry said. "I kissed you first." Andrea closed the door and walked over to us. She looked so confused almost even sick as silence crept through the bedroom.

"Can I ask you one more question, Harry?" She asked.

"Yes, anything" he said.

"Are you having sex with her?" She asked.

"NO" I assured her.

"No I'm not" Harry said as he stared at me, disappointed by my cold hearted answer.

"I am not going to tell anyone about this" Andrea said. "But Harry I want you to know that whatever we had, is not there anymore."

"Andrea...please" He said, begging her for reconsideration.

"No" she said, firm with her answer as she walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"Harry, I'm so sorry" is all I could say as I teared up and walked out the door leaving Harry dumbfounded. I went back downstairs and saw Zayn talking to Simon. I immediately wiped away my tears as everyone realized that it was me I guess and bowed down, except Zayn, who was smiling the whole time. It felt weird coming downstairs, knowing that I just kissed Harry Styles, a teenage girl's dream. After everyone straightened up, they continued with their conversations. Zayn motioned me over to him and Simon and I walked over to them and joined their conversation.

"Hello Sophia" Simon said as he smiled which is very odd for him sense he's usually so serious.

"Hello Simon" I said as I put on my fake smile even though I was very uncomfortable.

"Her birthday is coming up, Simon" Zayn said as he secretly held my hand, without having Simon or anyone see.

"You're right it is" Simon said as he sipped his cup of red wine.

"Yes it is" I answered, as I held Zayns hand secretly.

"Well I hope you have an amazing birthday." Simon said smiling. "One Direction will be in Los Angeles." Wait what?! I'm going to be in Los Angeles on my birthday! Not them! OMG!

"That would be fun" Zayn said.

"When exactly is One Direction going to Los Angeles?" I asked, curious about my future birthday plans.

"Well they'll arrive February 1st and will stay there for the rest of the year due to the tour and the album" Simon answered. Ohhh nooo!

"Is there a problem with that?" Zayn asked.

"No it's just that I....will be in Los Angeles at that same time" I said. I watched the expression on Simons face go completely sour while Zayn smiled in excitement.

"That would be fun,love, so we could celebrate" Zayn said, smiling as he held my hand even tighter.

"Yes it would be" Simon said as he looked down. "I'll be back" Simon quickly walked away without saying a word. I quickly glanced at Zayn and he was also confused about Simons quick departure. He walked me into a corner where no one could see us and began talking to me.