Chapter 15

Thanks everyone for reading! XOXOXOXXO

SOPHIA'S POV.

"Harry stop!" I exclaimed, as he tickled me as we walked down the Los Angeles road. After we got done eating breakfast, we immediately departed and were on our way to Harry's surprise. I didn't know where he was takin me but it had to be somewhere special by the way he's talking about it. Zayn is no longer enclosed in jail but free. He was charged by a couple of things which weren't that bad but Simon will charge him with something worse. I really miss Zayn, like a lot but Harry is keeping my company. I realized something different about Los Angeles than London. London had less papparrazzi than Los Angeles. They were following us every since we left the house. Watch by tomorrow, there will be articles about me and Harry dating. Very convenient for the moment.

"I'm sorry love" Harry answered, containing himself.

"Are we almost there?" I asked as I smiled.

"Yes we are almost there" he replied. "Matter of fact, we are here." He went up to this tall building and opened the door for me. I walked in and he followed behind. Inside, was a busy office like building. Records and pictures of very famous artist hung on the walls of the building. Even some of their awards. People of different ages were shuffling around, bringing papers to the desk and to offices. It was a big building, filled with many offices and rooms. I felt under dressed because everyone was either in a tux or a tight pencil skirt. I didn't know what to say or do but Harry seemed to know. Harry went up to the desk and began talking to the clerk.

"Hello Mr. Styles" the clerk said as she smiled.

"Hello Juliet" Harry said as he leaned on the desks counter and smiled.

"Don't you look fine today" Juliet said.

"Thank you and so do you" Harry replied as he smiled. I usually don't get jealous but for some reason I am, with Harry. This Juliet is pretty though(prettier than me) and looks to be in her 20's. I don't think she noticed I was standing there so I just fell back a little and that's when she noticed me.

"You are Princess Sophia!" She exclaimed. "From England!"

"Yes I am" I replied, smiling as if I knew who she was. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you" she said as she shook my hand. "Who is she to you Harry?" Harry's facial expression totally changed from happy to confused and uncomfortable. I don't know what he was thinking but I hope it was all good things.

"She is my......um..friend" he said, hesitating when he said friend.

"Well, hello Harry's friend" she said as she smiled. I don't know why Harry hadn't cuffed her yet. She was beautiful. She had the perfect everything. "So why have you come?"

"To record" he answered. "Can I use the key, love?"

"Sure" she said as she handed the key to Harry as she blushed and smiled.

"Thanks Juliet" he said as he walked off in direction to the elevator. I ran and quickly followed him and got into the empty elevator. We stood quiet for a while until I spoke up.

"Why haven't you dated Juliet yet?" I asked, putting emphasis on Juliet.

Harry looked at me and a smile covered his face as he asked, "Are you jealous, love?"

"Pshhhh!" I exclaimed trying to deny the fact that I was a little jealous. "I am never jealous."

"I was just kidding" Harry said, throwing his hands in the air in surrender.