Chapter 6. Stuck Inside with Two Killers

Pic Of Cole On Side: Played By- Alex Pettyfer>>>>

Chapter 6. Stuck Inside with Two Killers

  The line stays silent and I tap my fingers on my phone, beginning to feel antsy. I clutch my phone tighter in fear as I wonder who could be in my house, knowing that all of my family members are gone tonight.

"Come over?" Cole questions, baffled.

"Yes." I assure him, getting more frightened by the second.

"Why would I do that?" He scoffs.

"I know you hate me or have something against me because I dumped your alcohol out or whatever, but I need someone.." I say quickly, biting my lip.

The other line stays quiet, making me nervous.

He suddenly sighs as I can practically imagine him running a hand through his hair.

"Why?" He asks finally, sounding bored.

"Because I think there's someone else here.." I whisper into the phone, clutching it tighter.

"What do you mean? Don't you have a family living with you, obviously you will think someone else is there with you." He scoffs, thinking I'm just joking.

"No!" I whisper harshly. "I'm the only one home tonight and-"

Another, louder, crash echos throughout the house making me literally scream. I turn around and scamper up the stairs, shutting my door and locking it. I push my dresser up against the door and look around for something I could use as a weapon.

"Eleanor? What was that?" He asks, sounding a little more intense.

"I-I don't know." I whisper back to the phone, trying to calm my heart rate down at the fact that there might be a killer in my house and because Cole actually remembered my name.

He curses under his breath over on the other line as I wait for a reply.

"Fine." He finally says, pained at saying the words, probably because he doesn't want to come over.

"Stay on the line with me until I get there, got it?" He instructs, sounding a bit demanding.

"Got it." I huff and grip the phone tighter, if that's possible.

"How do I get to your house." He says bluntly.

After I guide him to my house through the phone, I hear the front door downstairs opening.

"Hello?" Cole's voice calls out.

My breathing hitches from anticipation. I get up, off the floor, and move the dresser away from my door. I open the door quietly and peer my head out.

"Cole?" I croak out.

I tip-toe out of my room and use my ninja like skills to quietly trot down the stairs. I peer around the corner of the wall that blocks the front door and the stairs that I stand on.

"Cole?" I whisper into the darkness.

A hand suddenly covers my mouth tightly and pulls me back, into a chest.

I scream out a muffled shriek into the hand and try to kick and punch the man who holds me back, but fail, only hitting air.

"Shh, you're fine." Cole whispers sharply into my ear, his minty fresh breath hitting my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine as I nod numbly. Cole removes his hand from my mouth slowly and lets me have some space so I'm not pressed against his chest.