11 - Sick

||Third Person||

||Third Person||

:September 5th 2016:

That Saturday afternoon was when Laurens' colorful world opened. That's when he realized that the man standing before him was his soulmate.

He has been planning on telling Alexander how he felt, but he never got to right chance.

Eliza had kept coming over more and more to hang out with Alexander which left Laurens alone and jealous. Laurens began to notice the way Eliza was acting around Alexander. She was always complementing him and stuttering whenever Alexander smiled. There was only one explanation for this. Eliza was in love with Hamilton.

This bothered the hell out of Laurens. Do you know how hard it is to have the person you like being swept away in front of you and you can't do anything to stop it?

Yeah. That's what John was going through.

So he decided to wait on telling Alex his feelings.

Meanwhile, in Alexander's world, he felt like now would be a good time to tell Laurens. He was happier, they were getting closer by the minute, it was a perfect time!

He thought about different ways to win Laurens' heart.

Straight up telling him wouldn't be special enough.

But what if Alexander told Laurens of his feelings through writing? Alex had always been much better at expressing his emotion through writing rather than actual words.

So that's what he would do.

Write a letter to John Laurens.

All day, he had been using any time he could writing the letter. He made it seem like he was copying notes from the board so he wouldn't get caught.

But he ended up getting outed in debate class.

"Ooh~, what could this be?" Asked a familiar annoying student that Alexander despised.

Thomas Jefferson.

He picked up the letter from behind Alexander and held it up in the air so it was out of his reach. Alex jumped up to try and reach it.

"Jeffershit, you little bitch, give that back! It's important to me!" He yelled.

"Haha, if it's that important, why don't I read it to find out?" Jefferson teased.

"No! Give it back! Don't you dare read it, you bastard!" Alexander shrieked.

Thomas grinned and continued to hold the letter in the air and tried to make out the words on the page. He read them aloud.

"'Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my dear Laurens, it might be in my power, by actions rather than words, to convince you that I l-'"