15 ➳ Orphanage

||Alexander Hamilton||

:October 19th 2016: (Time skip, ik)

Today Eliza had taken me out on yet another friend date. It had been the third one this week, but I didn't entirely mind, I liked Eliza.

Today, to mix things up, she took me to the orphanage she worked at so I can meet all the 'wonderful' kids there. I was never the best around children, but I was excited. Eliza had talked my ear off about these children and how much they wanted to see me. Yeah, apparently Eliza had been telling the kids about me and now they all really want to meet me.

When Eliza went into a specific room, I swear, about a hundred overjoyed kids ran up to us. Okay, it was more around twenty children.

Eliza giggled and attempted to settle them down, "Haha, hello everyone, how are you all?"

Most the kids answered at the same time, "Good, Ms. Eliza!"

One kid in the front pointed out to me, "Hey, who is dat dude?"

"Oh!" Eliza put a hand on my shoulder, "This is Alexander Hamilton. He wanted to visit you all."

Well, it wasn't like I had a choice.

All the children cheered, some even hugged me. I awkwardly laughed as Eliza, once again, tried to calm them down.

"Now, why don't I put on a movie for you all?"

Every single kid there shouted, "FROZEN!!!"

Goddammit, of all movies.

"For the sixth time this week? Ugh, fine..."

Everyone ran over to the flat-screen TV and sat in front of it as Eliza put on Frozen. All the kids cheered as they watched their favorite characters in the movie.

One kid approached Eliza and said, "Ms. Eliza, this movie is for girls..." The kid looked to be around eight or nine years old and had long curly hair, similar to John's. Actually, he looked just like a mini John! He even had freckles.

"Aw, Philip, I'm sorry but that's what your peers wanted to watch." Said Eliza as she kneeled down to his petite size, "Why don't you go play instead? Ooh, I'll have Alexander join you!"

"Wait, what?"

"YAYY!" Philip grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled me over to a corner with toys everywhere. It was almost impossible not to step on a Lego.

Philip grabbed a couple of cars and looked at me with a grin, "Sir, are you Ms. Eliza's boyfriend?"

I awkwardly coughed, "Haha! No, I'm not. I already have someone." Okay, I half lied. I'm not with John YET. But it's fun to pretend.

"Oh, who is it?"

I did my best to explain John, "Well, he's my collage friend and dormmate. And he actually looks like you, haha. But yeah, he just makes me really happy and I'd never trade him for another human being."