Chapter 2

Guanlin's POV

"Congrats", congratulated Hanna the only thing that I could say. I could feel the awkwardness between me and Hanna. She was my girlfriend before but now ㅡ no no.

Then the bell rang and it was break time! I wanted to go to the cafeteria but I didn't have any appetite to eat. So, instead of cafeteria, I went to the restroom to washed my face because I felt sleepy.

When I went out from the restroom, I saw Daehwi and Hanna was talking about someone, maybe they was talking about Baejin hyung because Daehwi pointed at Baejin hyung with another girl. I could see the sadness of Hanna's beautiful face. Beautiful?

"Yah Baejin!", I shouted to him. I said it like there is no tomorrow. I shouted to him in informal way.

He was shocked and looked me. I knew I did wrong but, he deserved it, to be honest. Should I assumed him as my enemy in my list? Reason, it was because Baejin hyung played my ex-girlfriend's hearteu. (Oh my god, my hearteu, shhh~ dirty water!)

He went to me and said, "Yah! Guanlin! You should called me hyung! Why you called me in informal way?".

I could see his eyes in firesss mann. Since I was afraid about it...

"Ah! Baejin hyung, i'm so sorry. Ahh... Daehwi dare me to do yaja time to you, I'm sorry~", why am I scared about it. Urgh. By the way, I used Daehwi's name so that I felt safe! XD I could see magu-magu's shocked face.

Baejin hyung was laughing and a few minutes after that, the bell rang means the break time was over and the students need to go to the next class.

Performing Arts Class

I took rap class under Performing Arts. I entered the class with Hanna and Daehwi. All of my classmates and other class have performing arts class actually but we took different positions.

Suddenly, Mr. Ha came in, "Hi!".

All of us bowed to show our respect towards Mr. Ha.

Then he smiled and said, "So under performing arts class, we have different positions that is Vocal, Rap, Dance and last but not least Composing or Writing songs, so can all of you divide yourself into a group of positions that you choose? Like who take vocal positions will stand here, and rap positions will stand in front of me, and others. Now!".

We suddenly did whatever he told us to when Mr. Ha said now. Mr. Ha looked cute because of his height, but when he was serious, everyone will die. (Author: because of his cuteness when serious)

"Okay, as you can see, we have 4 different group and of course we will have 4 teachers to lead and teach you. So I will be a Vocal trainer. And the dance trainer, rap trainer as well as composing trainer, please come in!", Mr. Ha welcomed his friends to come in.

When the trainers entered the room, all girls went scream. It hurts my ears so much.

"Hi~ I'm Kim Jongin, starting from today, I'll be a dance trainer and nice to see you!", all the girls screamed and could not stop smiling at Mr. Kim. (Jongin!!! ♡♡)

"Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol, just called me Mr. Park. I'll be your rap trainer. So please take a good care of me and yourself". (Yes I will Chanyeol oppaaaaaa~ 😻 Saranghaeeee~ Okay I'm sorryㅡ please stream KoKoBop and Power ♡)

"Hi! I'm swag SUGA will be a composing and writing trainer", simple introduction but infires man.

"Students, you've already know each other, so can we start our class today?", Mr. Ha asked to us and we agreed to him.

***

Hanna's POV

As Mr. Ha told us to make into 4 different groups of different position, I didn't have any friends in dance position other than Woojin. But he's a boy. Ahah.

Psychopath laughter Jaehwan took vocal position.

Is he good in singing? I thought.

Daehwi took vocal position and Baejin too. My neighbour, Ong Seongwoo also took vocal position and our class president, Yoon Jisung too. My best friend, Hannie also took vocal class. While Guanlin took rap class.

When Mr. Ha told Daehwi to sing, Daehwi did it and Mr. Ha told him that he has a good voice. Baejin too. Mr. Ha told Seongwoo to sing and ㅡ wow, he has such a jeongmal jinjja wanjeon real daebak heol beautiful voice. I didn't expect that he could sing! Jisung too! Oh my god.

And when Mr. Ha told our psychopath laughter Jaehwan to start singing. BOOM BOOM POW! He has angel voice that I really didn't expecting about it! WOAH ㅡ No wonder he have beautiful HAHAHA when he laugh too. Everyone clapped their hands.

"Okay students, as you can see, vocal class start their class already. Why not we start our class too?", we cheered and Mr. Kim lead us to the dance room.

As we went to dance room, I bumped into someone and I was shocked about it. I felt guilty and sorry about it.

"Ah! Umm... I'm so sorry~".

"Oh! It's okay friend! Ahah, it's my fault actually!".

We bowed each other and we started our conversations.

"Oh? You take dance class too?", she asked and I nodded. "Ah~ Me too!", eyesmile formed in her face. She's so beautiful. Not like me.

"What is your name? I'm Kim Hanna. Can we be a friend? Ahahh", I asked her and as usual I could feel the awkwardness between us since this is first time I talked to someone that I didn't know.

"Ah, hi Hanna! I'm Kang Seulgi. Eheh, for your information, Mr. Kang is my brother", I nodded and showed my hand to do handshake with her. No wonder Seulgi has beautiful eyesmile like Mr. Kang.

When we arrived at dance room. We sat on the floor. I sat next to Seulgi. She's become my best friend last 2 minutes before we arrived at dance room because of the bumped incidents.

"So, I have a plan. I want to do dance competition but in duo only. Could you please form a group of 2?" Mr. Kim told us.

Yes! I chose Seulgi as my partner for dance competition.

"You may choose whatever song that you want. You will present to me and the others next week. So, you only have 1 week to finish this task, good luck!", Mr. Kim explained.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door and entered the dance room with principal. It looks like I never saw his face before in this school. Maybe he's a new student.

We bowed to the principal and the principal explained what's going on and the principal went out.

"It looks like we have a new friend! After this you may become a partner with Woojin since he don't have any partner. Could you please introduce yourself?", Mr. Kim told him to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Park Jihoon".

***

A/N: Don't be a silent reader, vote ☆ , comment~ (i like to read comments btw! 💬), and don't forget to share this story to your friends! Sorry for bad grammar as well as vocab. English is not my first language and also sorry for typos (if have) Thanks!