Chapter 6

Jihoon's POV (Yeaa, I'm back with my own POV. Mansaeee!!)

Nothing much things to do at my house other than played games. But after a few hours, I was bored to play games alone. Usually, I used to play with my cousins, but since I moved here, so it was hard to play and not to mention, to meet with them.

I turned off my play station game and leaned against the wall while sitting down on the floor. I didn't know what to do yet today is Friday.

Should I go out with my friends since it is weekend? I thought.

Daehwi gave me his phone number if I need it. Yes I need it. I swiped to unlock my phone and my both thumbs clicked the specific numbers of passwords. Then, I sent Daehwi a message.

• • • • • SKT Wi-Fi 5:07 PM 🔇71%🔋

‹ Lee Daehwi 🔗 📹 📞 Details

Jihoon: Daehwi. It's me, Jihoon.

Jihoon: I'm bored. Do you want to hang out today? Since I'm bored right now.

Lee Daehwi: Yea sure. I'm bored too ;-;

Lee Daehwi: Should we bring Hanna too?

Jihoon: Umm, sure. But I don't have her phone number. Why not you text her?

Lee Daehwi: It's your idea that you want to hang out. So, it's your job to text her ;P I'll sent her contact number.

Lee Daehwi:

Kim Hanna
Add Contact | Message

Jihoon: Omg, thanks. *facepalm*

seen 5:07 PM

Should I text her? I thought.

I was a shy person to talk to other people except for my best friends. I never talked to other girls other than Hanna. Except for my mom. Whenever I was with Hanna, I didn't know what was the feeling though. I never felt it before.

My heart was b-b-beat so fast like Usain Bolt ran from the start to the end whenever I was with her. I hated those feeling. But sometimes I loved it. *wink*

But seriously, I didn't know. Urgh. Forget it.

• • • • • SKT Wi-Fi 5:16 PM 🔇70%🔋

‹ Kim Hanna 🔗 📹 📞 Details

Jihoon: Hi!

Kim Hanna: Hi.

Kim Hanna: But who are you?

Jihoon: Park Jihoon.

Jihoon: Would you join us for hang out today? I'm bored. Daehwi told me to bring you. So~~ Yeah.

Kim Hanna: Oh yeah. Sure! Meet me at the playground then.

Jihoon: Okay then.

seen 5:16 PM

I walked down to the kitchen to tell my mother that I was going out with my friends. She accepted it and told me not to come home too late.

***

After a few minutes, finally I arrived at the playground as Hanna told me to. I saw 2 figures that-so-familiar to me and yes, they were Hanna and Daehwi who were sitting down on the slide something something.

"Hey Jihoon! Where do you want to go?", Daehwi asked with a smile plastered on his cutie face.

"I don't know yet. But I think cafe suit the most for today", I said to them and they agreed and nodded.

"But you need to treat us", Hanna smirked.

"Ah~ Don't worry, I will", I smiled.

***

As we reached to W1 Cafe, we went to the counter to order what drinks that we wanted. Yeah, I treat them today. (Jihoon, please treat me too)

We sat down as we got our drinks. We talked and laughed together. Suddenly, someone called Daehwi.

"Hello Mom? Why? Hah? Okay okay, I'll be there", Daehwi ended the called with his mom maybe.

"Umm.. Guys, sorry. I need to go to hospital to visit my aunt", Daehwi stood up and after that he thanked me because I treated him today. I nodded.

He leaved me and Hanna alone. I could feel the awkwardness environment. I stared at Hanna. I always thought that I wanted to be one of her closed friend.

"Hanna. Can I ask about you?", I asked her while scratched my head.

"Uh? Yeah. Sure", she shocked.

"I just want to know more about you. Who's your friend, your best friend", I smiled.

"Oh~ Daehwi is my best friend and I never tell about Hannie right? She's my best friend too. But we never meet each otger recently because she was busy about their assignments and she's from different class. But we do text everyday of course!", she said with her long explanation.

"How about Woojin and Jaehwan?".

"Woojin? He's just my seatmate and... Since he's lazy, he always copied my homework. And I think he want to be an actor when he grow up but I don't think he will be a successful actor. And... Jaehwan?! He's just a friend. Overprotective friend", I replied with 'oh' only.

Suddenly, someone entered the cafe. He looked familiar to me and guess who. It was Woojin.

"Hey Woojin!", I said to him from far away and he shocked and he ran to us.

"How's life?", Hanna asked. "Ohhhhh~ And by the way, I forgot about this but yeah. Happy Birthday Woojin! I just stalked your Instagram and you posted your birthday cake picture, it's look yummy, where's mine?".

"Get it yourself Hanna", Woojin rolled his eyes and then Woojin bid a goodbye. Before he walked away fron us, I wished him.

"Oh. Let's continued. Who is Bae Jinyoung? I mean, Daehwi said you really closed to him, but I never know him", I showed my smile plastered on my face but I saw nothing on Hanna's face except for her sad face.

"Hanna..."

***

A/N: So heyyyyy~ Sorry for short chapter and late update! My exam ended recently and FREEDOM! Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIAS WRECKER PARK WOOJIN. I plan to add 'birthday special' on this chapter but I'm a lazy author to make those plot. And I know this chapter was kinda boring. ^^ So sorry~