Chapter 5

a/n: winkhwi ^^ i luv them so much ㅠㅠ they're really cute ㅠㅠ i can't ㅠㅠ

Hanna's POV

"Baejin... Why... You do this to me?".

"Hanna, I love you", Baejin confessed for the first time in forever.

He never confessed to me before. He didn't know how he become my boyfriend. Everyone said to me that he just wanted my attention not my heart.

Actually, I was amazed what Baejin just said to me. 3 words that I wanted to hear from him! I could feel blood came out from my ear. I looked into his beautiful eyes and...

"Hanna!", Daehwi shrieked and at the same time I was startled.

"Where am I just now?", I was confused in unison and asked them. I thought Baejin really told in front of me that he loved me. But reality it was just a day-dreamed.

"You were here. I think your hobby is day dreaming, Hanna. Where do you think you go just now? Jupiter? Saturn? Mars? Sun? or... Jihoon's heart?", Daehwi told me and asked non-sensed questions to me continuously. I thumped his shoulder.

"What?! You've been stared Jihoon for a long moment!", Daehwi smirked while Jihoon gave him a dead stared.

I just gave him whatever-face. Then we went to cafeteria because of me they were underfed.

***

The bell rang and I could saw some students ran anywhere because it's time for us to go home. Finally I can rest! My neighbourhood Ong Seongwoo couldn't go back home with me because he said he has Biology extra class. So I need to go home with Daehwi and Jihoon.

I couldn't believe Jihoon was closed to me as well as Daehwi. He just moved yesterday but he acted like he was originally from our school.

"So, Jihoon, where do you live?", Daehwi asked Jihoon as three of us passed the supermarket near our school.

"I live in Road W1", Jihoon smiled.

"Woah! Really? We lived in Road W1 area too!", I was petrified as Jihoon said that he lived around the area too.

Jihoon laughed as he couldn't believe that we lived at those area too and nodded.

"So~ We can hang out everyday with you Jihoon!", Daehwi put his hand around Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon was smiling indicated that he was agree what Daehwi said earlier.

As we talked to each other, we didn't realise that we already reached Daehwi's big and beige colour home. Daehwi bid a goodbye to us and entered his house and leaved both of us alone.

I could feel the awkwardness between two of us and I could feel my heart b-b-beat so fast when Jihoon walked beside me. I didn't know this feeling, I never felt this feeling. No one could start the conversation between us.

Without realised, finally I arrived at my house.

"Jihoon, this is my house. So, may I go? Hmm. Take care of yourself when you go back home alone~", I could feel my cheeks were hot and burn it up!

"Oh. You should go. Don't worry, I can take care of myself", Jihoon gave a big and weird smile yet cute and he bid a goodbye to me.

***

It was rainy evening. I could see the shinee Sun closeted with the clouds and I had nothing to do other than lied down on my comfy bed and played with my phone.