Chapter 15

Jihoon's POV

Having a lunch with Hanna is the best thing ever in school. She was eating japchae. I wondered, did she really like japchae. Haha. She always eat japchae with me.

"Hanna!", one boy called her name.

Hanna was startled and looked back. Then she looked at me. I could see her annoying face.

"Who is he?", I whispered to her.

"He's Bae Jinyoung", she answered.

He then sat beside Hanna and stole her japchae. How could he did this in front of me. I was jealous because he could sit beside Hanna.

After he finish eating japchae, I couldn't see any foods left in Hanna's bowl.

"Hanna, I want to talk to you", he hold her hand tightly. This man, seriously.

"Don't you see? I'm with my boyfriend, Jihoon right now", Hanna emphasized the word boyfriend to Jinyoung.

He confused and laughed, "Your boyfriend?".

He pointed at me. After that he grabbed my collar and he punched me right into my jaw. I lied down on the floor after he punched me. I could feel the students were looking at us.

Hanna looked at me and she was helping me to get up. She asked me if I was okay or not. She touched where Jinyoung just punched me just now.

"Jihoon, please go away from her 'cause she's mine!", Jinyoung pulled her from me into him.

Man. I'm 19, you fight me. But of course Hanna pushed him aside and went to me. Not longer after that, Mr Hwang Minhyun came to approach us.

"What happened?", he came because he saw the crowded on cafeteria.

Jinyoung was looking down because of course he didn't want to be scold by Mr Hwang. Mr Hwang looked at me and Hanna. I think he noticed that my jaw had something weird. Guess what. Jinyoung being busted.

"Jinyoung? What happened to Jihoon? Do you punched him?", he asked. Jinyoung couldn't answer to it. Mr Hwang told him to go to his office and told to other student to get back to their own work.

"Jihoon, let's go to school's infirmary first", she clung into my hand and took me to the infirmary.

***

I sat on the bed while the nurse gave me something on it and put a bandage to prevent it from becoming more serious.

After done doing it, the nurse told me to go. I went out and finally my eyes met Hanna, my beautiful girlfriend. I wondered what happened between her and Jinyoung before. Was there something that I didn't know about them? I should asked her later.

I walked beside her to go to the classroom. We didn't talk too much because of today's incident on the cafeteria when we on our way to go to the classroom.

"Are you okay?", the dark brown hair, Hanna asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry", I smiled. I didn't want her to worry about me.

After a few seconds, we finally arrived and we entered the class. Thank goodness, the class hasn't start and Mr Kang also hasn't arrived yet. We have Maths after this.

"Hanna, can I borrow your homework?", the dark red hair boy asked.

Hanna hasn't sit on her chair yet and she rolled her eyes. It's time for her to ask Woojin, "What for?"

"I haven't done my homework yet, so can I copied your answer", Woojin explained.

Hanna sighed and she took her Maths' homework from her sky blue pocket file from her bag. She gave it to Woojin and he took it. He just simply copied and pasted the answers.

After a few minutes Mr Kang arrived and gasped, "I know I'm late, so sorry students".

Everyone in the class sighed because we know the lesson will start now and the most topic that I hate the most, Venn Diagram. (Lol, this is true- I know the basic one but if the question asked me to draw Venn Diagram, I'll be dead)

***

After Maths' class end, it's time for us to rest and go back to home. Urgh. Maths just made me stressed plus Mr Kang gave us homework today. Again, about Venn Diagram.

I still sat on my chair in the class alone. No need to rush to go back home but I didn't realise that Hanna was waiting for outside.

"Jihoon!", she called me.

I turned to her and revealed her beautiful face as an angel. Her angelic voice that I wanted to hear everyday. I spaced out for awhile and came back into reality.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"You don't want to go back home with me?", Hanna asked.

I rushed to her and hold her hand tightly because I was a little bit jealous when Bae Jinyoung hold her hand at the cafeteria. Just a little bit jealous. Little. Okay, I was lying. I was jeongmal jeongmal jinjja wanjeon real daebak heol jealous.

***

When we finally arrived at Hanna's house, I bid a goodbye to her. But I really miss her. I ran to her and gave a back hug before she even touched the doorknob. I know I already being with her for the whole day, maybe, but still I miss her and even I looked at her face.

She was taken aback what I did to her.

"Jihoon, I'll embarrassed if people watch us doing this", she touched my hand.

"You'll embarrassed if people watch us doing this but you like it right?", I smirked and furrowed my eyebrow.

I let out Hanna from my embraced. Hanna was laughing and turned around to see me. She said she liked it if I did it but she was really shy if people saw it. I gave a weak smile.

"So, are you done?", Hanna asked me. I nodded but I'm gonna miss her.

For the last time for today, I bid a goodbye to her and she entered her house safely. I sighed. I really need her 24/7 beside me.

When I turned back and it revealed one boy in front of me. I think he was my classmate. I didn't know his name yet but should I called him Mr Long Leg since he has pretty long leg than mine. I'm jealous.

"Oh Jihoon? You're Jihoon right?", Mr Long Leg asked in curiosity.

I nodded and asked, "Who are you then? I think I met you before".

"Yes, I'm your classmate and I'm Guanlin".

***

Hi hi~ I'm back after weekend! It's Monday and I'm tired -_- But the tiredness couldn't block me to continued to write the story of course since I don't have anything to do these days lately~ Please wait for another chapter! Byeee~

AND! Happy 26th (Korean age) Birthday to PARK CHANYEOL! I love youuuuu~