Chapter 11

Daehwi's POV

I went out to the shopping mall. I need to buy things for my mom's birthday gift. This time, I need to buy the expensive thing for my mom.

I went ice cream shop to buy greendeep (green tea) ice cream and eat it.

After that I went to the Gucci store (Taehyung??? Okay sorry XD). When I arrived at Gucci store, I saw two person that seemed familiar to me.

Wait, Hanna with Jihoon? Again? I thought the hangout yesterday only. Did they have a special relationship between them? I need to spy on them. But first let me buy for my mom's birrthday gift first.

After paying things, I went to K-pop shop because it was Hanna's favorite shop most of the time and I saw them entered that shop before I entered Gucci store. But when I arrived there, I didn't even saw their nose.

Where are they going? I thought.

"Hey", someone tapped my shoulder.

"Wahhhhhhhh!!!", I fell down and I could hear my voice echoing. I looked someone who tapped my shoulder. Jinyoung? After knowing him, I hit his knee with my precious hand.

"What are you doing here?", Jinyoung moaned.

"Shopping~", I showed him my Gucci paper bag.

"Alone?", Jinyoung asked and I nodded.

"And you?", it's time for me to ask. I wondered he saw Hanna or not.

"Me? I'm having a date with Jihyun".

Who is Jihyun. New girl friend? Urgh. Jinyoung, please change your attitude. Or give me one of your girl friend to me. I'm sick being alone while Hanna maybe having a date with Jihoon.

"So~ I need to go~ Bye Jinyoung", I bid a good bye to him.

***

While I was cafe, I finally saw Hanna and Jihoon going out from this shopping mall. I need follow them.

I stood up from the cafe's comfy chair and went out.

After a few minutes, I think they wanted to go back home since this street looks familiar to me. Yes it's familiar, I know this street. This street is going back home to Hanna's house.

They finally arrived at Hanna's house and I saw Jihoon bid a goodbye to Hanna. I went to Jihoon and scared him from his back.

"What are you doing Daehwi!", Jihoon shocked.

"Spying~", I smirked.

"What?", Jihoon asked.

"You're in love with Hanna~~ Go and tell her Jihoon! I'm rooting for you and Hanna", I told him.

"I'm not ready for it", Jihoon sighed.

"So?! It's true that you're in love with her?!", I screamed as I won lottery for the first time in my life. But Jihoon shut me up and nodded.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -okay sorry-

"Anyway, where were you just now?", Jihoon tried to change the topic.